Our shirts

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

:Bang

It's a shirt . . . a shirt the shows USF Pride . . . why limit those who want to wear it ?

Go BULLS !!!

Although I did see somebody wearing a BULL basketball shirt at a football game and asked they remove it.  :Duh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Yes - any USF "getting the word out" is good for USF overall - buy and wear them all.

• Content Count:  624

Rizzo:

I definitely know what you are talking about and have been seeing it for myself while in the MC.

1 indication of a person not fit to buy it might be if they have a Greek shirt on, you know they dont care about USF.

please say you are kidding me, as a past Greek member, myself and my fraternity were one of the biggest USF supporters, one of which helped to start Student Bulls Club.

Bullzfan: I realize that you and your fraternity are very involved with the Athletics, but that 1 frat does not override all of the others that only care about getting wasted before/at the football games, they don't care about the program or any other events. You cannot argue this because there is no good explanation. I have several friends either in/or once apart of a frat and they all agree with me. Showing up to the 1st half of a Notre Dame basketball game just to be recognized for "their support of USF athletics", and then leaving as soon as they were recognized, is not being involved. Its all b/s!

• Content Count:  624

As far as responding to this topic, I don't think that the shirts should ever be limited to "only" students. That would be a very bad idea. All of the parents you see buying them, are gonna be wearing them with pride in whatever state they live in. They will most likely wear them on our gamedays around their city to promote USF. And it has already been said that as soon as the majority of the shirts are sold, they will be printing more.

GO BULLS!!

wear your "GAMEDAY GREEN"!!

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Rizzo:

I definitely know what you are talking about and have been seeing it for myself while in the MC.

1 indication of a person not fit to buy it might be if they have a Greek shirt on, you know they dont care about USF.

please say you are kidding me, as a past Greek member, myself and my fraternity were one of the biggest USF supporters, one of which helped to start Student Bulls Club.

Bullzfan: I realize that you and your fraternity are very involved with the Athletics, but that 1 frat does not override all of the others that only care about getting wasted before/at the football games, they don't care about the program or any other events. You cannot argue this because there is no good explanation. I have several friends either in/or once apart of a frat and they all agree with me. Showing up to the 1st half of a Notre Dame basketball game just to be recognized for "their support of USF athletics", and then leaving as soon as they were recognized, is not being involved. Its all b/s!

Stop being such haters. The shirts are being bought, and that's what matters most. With the atttractive home schedule and the explosive growth in football, coming to the football games will keep becoming more of the "IT" thing to do. If that happens to bring a higher percentage of Greeks, so be it.

We are South Florida.

• Content Count:  6,929

I would love to see Ray-Jay filled to capacity with everyone wearing "green" shirts.....

Isn't that the reason for the shirts.....

or,

Do we want students in Green

Alumni in Gold and everyone else in ...... errrr black?

Would love to see a  GREEN stadium....

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

As far as responding to this topic, I don't think that the shirts should ever be limited to "only" students. That would be a very bad idea. All of the parents you see buying them, are gonna be wearing them with pride in whatever state they live in. They will most likely wear them on our gamedays around their city to promote USF. And it has already been said that as soon as the majority of the shirts are sold, they will be printing more.

GO BULLS!!

Then why don't they buy another USF shirt to wear with pride, and let the students have the gameday shirts. Most of the money for these shirts came out of the students pocket. The point was to have the students wear them at the games, not parents in their living room or local sports bar.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

How much are the shirts?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

How much are the shirts?

$5 for students

$6 for non-students

• Content Count:  19,618
  • Days Won:  255

If the point is for students to wear them and everyone else not to wear them, then why is there a non-student price?

GO BULLS!!

Then why don't they buy another USF shirt to wear with pride, and let the students have the gameday shirts. Most of the money for these shirts came out of the students pocket. The point was to have the students wear them at the games, not parents in their living room or local sports bar.

Archived