Our shirts

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Guest r_to_the_izzo

I have seen alot of people buying the shirt, and alot of them do not look like the type who go to games. Yes, these people bought them for themselves, because they tried them on shortly after. I like the concept, but maybe they should have only allowed students to buy them first, then open them up to everyone else?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

who cares people are buying and wearing USF thats all that matters

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I thought I read that they would make more if they sold out.  If that's the case, who cares who buys them?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

I have seen alot of people buying the shirt, and alot of them [glow=green,2,300]do not look like the type who go to games[/glow].

I've got to ask .... exactly what criteria are you basing that on?

• Content Count:  624

Rizzo:

I definitely know what you are talking about and have been seeing it for myself while in the MC.

1 indication of a person not fit to buy it might be if they have a Greek shirt on, you know they dont care about USF.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

I am by no means a Greek supporter, but the Greeks do have some big supporters of USF athletics.

• Content Count:  2,307

I'm thinking its the ton of parents that are going with their kids to orientations and buying them knowing that they will not make the game since they live hours away.  I still think students should have gotten them first, then as demand decreased opened it up to everyone else.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm thinking its the ton of parents that are going with their kids to orientations and buying them knowing that they will not make the game since they live hours away.  I still think students should have gotten them first, then as demand decreased opened it up to everyone else.

BINGO. Today I saw some freshman moving in, and I saw a father wearing the shirt as he unloaded to car. Their tag was from Virginia, so I'm not thinking he will make the game.

Personally, I think they should have done it a different way. If you're going to sell it, wait until closer to the season. Right now, most of the buyers are freshman, and if they don't make any more, then the rest of the students on summer break may be out of luck. Plus, I think it should be limited to one shirt per student. A parent doesn't need 3 shirts, save it for those going to the games. (On a side note, next year they need to think ahead and make it "Our Shirt" for the year, not just football, so everyone can wear it to other events such as basketball and baseballl)

• Content Count:  937

i trhink they shoulda made a 100,000 of them thats the only way ud fill up RAY JAY. Then who cares whose wearing them ya?

• Content Count:  3,103

Rizzo:

I definitely know what you are talking about and have been seeing it for myself while in the MC.

1 indication of a person not fit to buy it might be if they have a Greek shirt on, you know they dont care about USF.

please say you are kidding me, as a past Greek member, myself and my fraternity were one of the biggest USF supporters, one of which helped to start Student Bulls Club.

Archived