CJL on Rivals Radio

bullwark

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I listen to Rivals Radio every morning and Bill King has been talking USF up for the past two years and this year he has really increased the amount of chatter about USF.  Lets remember for the most part outside of the Tampa area, USF is still somewhat unknown on the National level, however, I believe after this upcoming season that will change significantly.

• Content Count:  195
  • Days Won:  0

Forget "sleeping" giant.  The Giant has arrived and he is fully awake.

Lawmakers from Orlando better not get involved.  Don't they have an actual job to do other than running around trying to legislate a game that we do not want.  Tampa area representatives better not let them get away with this.

I believe that there are Tampa Bay area reps who also want to see the series continue, and it's a fact that the Florida Legislature get involved in things that they shouldn't so only time will tell what happens.

Who exactly the "we" you are referring to...this board, the city of Tampa,  the students, the alumni, or the athletic department?  Other than on this board I have talked to more people who would like it to continue than want it to die.

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Lawmakers from Orlando better not get involved.  Don't they have an actual job to do other than running around trying to legislate a game that we do not want.  Tampa area representatives better not let them get away with this.

I believe that there are Tampa Bay area reps who also want to see the series continue, and it's a fact that the Florida Legislature get involved in things that they shouldn't so only time will tell what happens.

Who exactly the "we" you are referring to...this board, the city of Tampa,  the students, the alumni, or the athletic department?   Other than on this board I have talked to more people who would like it to continue than want it to die.

The only one that matters.  If our athletic department has not renewed it, they must not want it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,957
  • Days Won:  436

Who exactly the "we" you are referring to...this board, the city of Tampa,  the students, the alumni, or the athletic department?   Other than on this board I have talked to more people who would like it to continue than want it to die.

The only one that matters.  If our athletic department has not renewed it, they must not want it. 

Two years to go so there's plenty of time and they're probably still evaluating ..... or maybe trying to convince UCF to do something other than 1-1's.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the great Bulls info!!!!!!!!!!

I love Sirius Sat Radio.

War USF football, Stern, and Bubba.

Archived