tailgate tent

D1DDY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone have experience with the sale/low-priced pop up shelters?  Are they well made, easy to put up, will they last more than a  season or two or is it worth it to spend more and get a better one?  Thanks.

Don't sit behind a keyboard and ask others how they do it, be a man of action and learn from your own experiences.  Since you are so sure of yourself, you have nothing to lose.

Surely you could do better than that Shirley.

Turkey Soup, that's all I got.

I love how you come on here and blast people and their ideas and then ask for advice in your very next post.  Beautiful. 

Go Bulls.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  828
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone have experience with the sale/low-priced pop up shelters?  Are they well made, easy to put up, will they last more than a  season or two or is it worth it to spend more and get a better one?  Thanks.

Yes. I buy one every 3 or 4 years. They are made well and easy enough for 2 people to put up in about 2 minutes! I use mine every single weekend between the Bulls and Bucs games. Not to mention beach outings as well! Good deal at anything under $100. At $49! It is a steal. Plus first time I have been able to get green. Always been stuck with the blue one!

Go Bulls

• Content Count:  195
  • Days Won:  0

^Thanks.

Go BULLS!

Archived