Let's follow gurlybull's lead !

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,273
  • Days Won:  29

I think she may be the only BULL to have a BULL themed vehicle. She's the leader of the . . . "Mechanical BULLS"  ;D

I won't be doing mine for this season, but plan to have one done for the 2008 Spring Game.

Remember somebody was thinking of doing a VW Bug last season . . .

Any other's out there?

Maybe one day a BULL Car Show can be an annual event to help raise money for USF Athletics. Would love to see BULL cars for tailgating!

Go BULLS !!!

How's 'bout Student Organizations getting getting together and unveil their "Mechanical BULL" for Home Coming. Contact past alum. members to help donate money ... just a simple car to go from campus to the stadium and around campus ... that is Full of BULL ! I don't have an affiliation to one in particular, but would be happy to help out!

thoughts ?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i talked to her awhile ago about doing that to my car and she said they couldn't do it anymore.  although most of my car has bull stickers on it, including a plate in the front, a usf license plate and a plate cover, plus two flags, one new logo, one old logo.

• Content Count:  38,273
  • Days Won:  29

I will have the Iconic "U" on the hood of my car . . . just drawing board thoughts now.

Deciding between a Green or Black "U"  ;D

• Content Count:  473

GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  195

I will have the Iconic "U" on the hood of my car . . . just drawing board thoughts now.

Deciding between a Green or Black "U"  ;D

Be the first at the RJ/Campus to have a Bulls head mounted on your car. ;D

http://www.elpasorugs.com/horns_cow_skulls.htm

• Content Count:  2,319
  • Days Won:  11

I think she may be the only BULL to have a BULL themed vehicle. She's the leader of the . . . "Mechanical BULLS"  ;D

I won't be doing mine for this season, but plan to have one done for the 2008 Spring Game.

Remember somebody was thinking of doing a VW Bug last season . . .

Any other's out there?

Maybe one day a BULL Car Show can be an annual event to help raise money for USF Athletics. Would love to see BULL cars for tailgating!

How's 'bout Student Organizations getting getting together and unveil their "Mechanical BULL" for Home Coming. Contact past alum. members to help donate money ... just a simple car to go from campus to the stadium and around campus ... that is Full of BULL ! I don't have an affiliation to one in particular, but would be happy to help out!

thoughts ?

Hey now - I know the original BullDozer has seen its glory days already, but it's still got a good amount of USF stuff on it, and it'll be back in double-time action once I'm back in Tampa and off UM's campus! For those who are newer than I to USF, I've attached a photo of my truck that used to have USF logos all over it and was the lead vehicle in the Homecoming parade for two years. Now, the big BULLS stickers on the sides and the logo up front are off because I'm in grad school at UMiami and I didn't want my truck bashed in. It's still got a lot of decorative USF stuff on it, including taillight and mirror logos and a rear window that says "My head says 'Canes, but my heart says BULLS!" Brittany (gurlybull) helped me with that one. She also helped me buy another truck since she's better at negotiating than I, which I included a photo of (the BIG one). If I can afford to hold on to it (since I'm paying it off with med school loans, haha), it'll be my next USF logo project. Hopefully a full vehicle wrap! I would love it if we could get a USF-vehicle fleet infiltrating Tamplona and beyond like E.T. has suggested!!!

I believe there is also a Camaro with USF stickers all over it, at least there used to be about two years ago. I don't know who owns it though. And, there's another truck with a lot of paraphernalia and some horns, I think it's owned by Faith's dad.

• Content Count:  3,103

why not?  you work with what you got.  it costs a lot of money for a paint job

• Content Count:  2,363

I love the Bull Dozers... I've always thought someone should get a sportier car bulled out and call it the Bull Whip.

How about getting the Homecoming Steering Committee to run a "Pimp My Ride" style contest for homecoming where students can submit their cars for a chance to get Bulled out?

• Content Count:  195

Since the first Bulls game was played in 1997 a 1997 car/truck would be the perfect platform to build a USF vehicle on, or perhaps a classic 1956 vehicle (USF Est.)  Building it is one thing, driving it to every Bulls game is how a tradition is started.

In my travels, I passed OU's 1923 Model T a few times on it's way down to the Orange Bowl...that's a hard act to follow.

Archived