NEW Season Ticket Pack (MUST SEE) (**UPDATE**)

USFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.bullsheaven.com/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=1321

For season tickets holders who want a helmet Bulls Heaven has them

I would guess you can get CJL to sign it at Fan Appreciation Day.

Or at one of the Around the Horns Golf Tournaments ! ! !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  117

My sister forwarded an email with this very deal.  My guess is that the USF Ticket Office sent these out to people on their mailing list who bought tickets for the bowl game but do not have season tickets.  At least, that is the only thing I can think of as to why she received an email about it.

Can anyone else confirm this?

A guy I work with went to 1 game last year on a couple of spare tickets we had. He had to buy one more ticket for his son, and paid with a credit card.  He got the e-mail on this package as well.  They must be using any and all data bases to get this info out to anyone who has been to games in the past.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I hate to play the "whiner" card, but this isn't really fair at all...I JUST became a season ticket holder, and I would've loved to do this if I knew...

=/

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,351
  • Days Won:  490

Give em a call. Better than harboring the resentment.  Easy for me to say, but we really need to look at the potential for this to bring in new fans and that is why they are doing it.  It's nice to see.  I'd like the helmet too, but heh, if some other guy gets the helmet, buys four tickets and puts four butts in the seats, I'm fine with that too.  I know it must feel crappy, like buying a new car and a week later they have a $2000 rebate.  oy vey!   >:(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

And I think I got 2 of the four needed for the new 4 tix I'm gettin' ... LOVE Sellin' USF Football - atleast half of the games.

Expecting that Auburn game to generate MORE !!

mcgriddle.jpg

i%27m%2520lovin%27it%2520(g).jpg

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  7,885
  • Days Won:  6

I hate to play the "whiner" card, but this isn't really fair at all...I JUST became a season ticket holder, and I would've loved to do this if I knew..

I must say I agree this is going to piss off a few long time season ticket holders and donors.  I agree with marketing packages and getting more season ticket holders, but this offer should be for sections 231 and 240.  There are past donors and season ticket holders in 232 and 239 that are not being shown the love for their past commitments with this deal.

• Content Count:  7,613
  • Days Won:  10

I'm not sure I understand.  We, more than gladly, pay our season tickets renewals because of the love we have for our team, to sit with friends and cheer on our team and get more than our money's worth by watching one of the most exciting football teams in college football.

Now, despite the plethora of threads where there is much handwringing about how we can't market a product, USF comes up with an attractive offer to bring more people into RayJay, and we are now complaining about USF not showing us 'love' by retroactively giving us the same deal?  USF Athletics just can't seem to win.  

Personally, the excitement and joy of following our Bulls over the years has given me a huge ROI and plenty of 'love'.

I understand that those who just purchased tickets before the deal was announced would be disappointed, but for both those and us who have been long-time ticket holders, a suggestion would be to think of the extra money that we have contributed as being the last few dollars needed to pay for a track star to go to NCAA Nationals...or the money that allows us to paint the iconic 'U' in the middle of the field during nationally-televised TV games... or to help pay for the books of a potential Heisman candidate.  Believe me, the money is being put to good use.  Feel good about it.

Father's Day is coming up...  or a birthday.... or Christmas.......ask for the autographed helmet and a shirt from Bulls Heaven or wherever.  

• Content Count:  1,812

I've got three seats on the aisle in the first row of 239 (and it cost me alot more).  Say hello as you climb the stairs and make me jealous of your signed helmets.  GO Bulls!

I've never sat on that side of the stadium during USF games, how is it over there? Are the Bulls fans on that side even a fraction as excited as the students are in the student section? I'm passing this information to a bunch of people.

I have sat behind visiting bench since day 1, it used to be rowdier but this package will help get more fans in the seats and help the fun factor. No section should be as exciting as student section at a college football game.

I sit here for Bucs games and love the seats and view, the tickets for Bucs games are 1/10 of what one section over or one seat in some cases cost and the club people sometimes moan about it to us.

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  238

i'm seriously considering buying this package, but i live in california now and can only attend one game at best.

how hard is it to sell tickets to the home games?  i would hate to have my seats end up empty for the games i miss.  any thoughts?

thanks,

slate

• Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

If you plan to come back to FL, it would be wise to get them to stay in the groove. With the expected breakout season, tix may be tougher in the coming seasons.

To be honest, may be difficult to sell them - currently. I plan on trying to move any of my extra tix through the auction site Bulliever has here.

Two reasons I bought extra tix. To get the helmet and because it's a good investment.

Archived