Glover Considers Transferring Because

BULLfreak

Guest JulmisteForPrez

MAB has a reputation of being negative.

and you have a reputation for being overly positive, whats the difference and who cares?   He called it liked he saw it and he appears to be right on this one. Sorry things arent all rainbows, buttercups, sunshine, and automobiles in the business of DIV 1a college football.   

BINGO!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

Mid atlantic bull did nothing wrong.

All he did was speculate on why he "might" be transferring.

That happens a billion times a day on message boards.  Probably every one on this board has done it one time or another.  As it turns out, his speculation may have been correct.  Or may not have been.

He never bashed anyone, he just gave his opinion, which he is entitled to.

The probable reason he caught some flack was the way he put it with his shot about the young man might be using his sick grandmother as "an excuse to save face"... It was an inflammatory, unneeded but not unexpected way for him to put it.

Thaaaaaaaaaaat's it, TripleB......  :wah

Just keep digging that hole deeper and deeper.

:clap

Hole? .... BFIT was wondering where the animosity towards you came from and I just offered an hypothesis. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

Besides, I thought you were going to put me on "Ignore" .... ?   ::)

Come on, TripleB.........I know you can do better than that.

The Three Amigos (TripleB, E.T., and Bien) cannot take the fact that they are wrong here.

Good stuff.  Entertaining.

Keep it coming.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

That happens a billion times a day on message boards.  Probably every one on this board has done it one time or another.  As it turns out, his speculation may have been correct.  Or may not have been.

The probable reason he caught some flack was the way he put it with his shot about the young man might be using his sick grandmother as "an excuse to save face"... It was an inflammatory, unneeded but not unexpected way for him to put it.

Hole? .... BFIT was wondering where the animosity towards you came from and I just offered an hypothesis. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

The Three Amigos (TripleB, E.T., and Bien) cannot take the fact that they are wrong here.

Keep it coming.

And just what exactly am I wrong about here? The only observations I've made on this thread is that ET is overly optimistic and you're just the opposite .... I think both those are pretty much dead-on.

For Gol's sake, please put me on Ignore until you learn how to read...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Keep it coming.

And just what exactly am I wrong about here? The only observations I've made on this thread is that ET is overly optimistic and you're just the opposite .... I think both those are pretty much dead-on.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

And now, for a direct quote from the illustrious TripleB........

Personally, I blame you. You're so **** upbeat all the time that some feel the need to go out of their way to be dickheads to try and offset your overly happy demeanor about the Bulls. Lord knows why they think they have to do it, but that's the only possible explanation for some of the ***** activity on here at times. 

If you would take about 67 seconds to read the context in which this ever so eloquent statement was made, one would easily notice that Mr. TripleB himself was referring to me when using these terms of utmost intelligence.

And so, you resorted to name calling (vulgar name calling at that) to berate me for what I clearly stated as a hypothesis.

And golly gee willikers, boys, looky who was right!  :o

Keep on diggin', TripleB.

This is pretty enthralling.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Keep it coming.

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

And now, for a direct quote from the illustrious TripleB........

Personally, I blame you. You're so **** upbeat all the time that some feel the need to go out of their way to be dickheads to try and offset your overly happy demeanor about the Bulls. Lord knows why they think they have to do it, but that's the only possible explanation for some of the ***** activity on here at times.   

If you would take about 67 seconds to read the context in which this ever so eloquent statement was made, one would easily notice that Mr. TripleB himself was referring to me when using these terms of utmost intelligence.

And so, you resorted to name calling (vulgar name calling at that) to berate me for what I clearly stated as a hypothesis.

And golly gee willikers, boys, looky who was right!  :o

Keep on diggin', TripleB.

This is pretty enthralling.

Nothing in my quote is untrue .... My observation on you wasn't based just on this instance and it wasn't based on you being right or wrong. Read the whole thing again reeeelllll slow. I really don't think you're this stupid. I just think you get all excited and try to be funny (see "golly gee wilikers, boys") that you don't take the time to actually read posts.

Let me summarize for you. Nowhere did I say that your hypothesis was wrong. The point I was making was if there is an opportunity to take a shot at something or someone USF, like this recruit, you take it. You are the anti-ET, or at least one of them ... Now, please, put me on Ignore like you promised.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

TripleB is officially "ignored."

I think I'm going to like this.

I would recommend all you out there who dare have an original, occasionally non-USF-biased thought to do the same.

Life is grand.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  6,587
  • Days Won:  37

make-it-stop.jpg

081506_Feat_along2.jpg

• Content Count:  38,278
  • Days Won:  29

Some don't even think about the other relatives that can help in NC . . .

Where did he say he wanted to be closer to relatives.... Source?

The story sounds fishy.

Where was the source for him moving for playing time? It's called "speculation" ...  ;D

What's so "fishy" about a guy wanting to transfer because of playing time anyways?

I just take things at face value . . . bottom line is that this young man is making a dicision, he has not MADE that dicision. It's just that his "thoughts" are being shared. When he does make that decision, it's his decision.

Some that are "proud" of knowing the real reason . . . WOW  ::)

Sorry that "rainbows" get some upset  ;D I prefer it rather than dark clouds  :rainy

Go BULLS !!!

Just wish some would put this much effort into conversations about our depth . . .

• Content Count:  38,278
  • Days Won:  29

MAB has a reputation of being negative.

and you have a reputation for being overly positive, ...   

When I don't know all the facts, I always think on the positive side. Some would rathger or by nature think directly of something negative. It's in their nature.

It's a character flaw, and will let you decide who's flaw  ;D

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  195
  • Days Won:  0

The story sounds fishy.

Where was the source for him moving for playing time? It's called "speculation" ...  ;D

What's so "fishy" about a guy wanting to transfer because of playing time anyways?

I just take things at face value . . . bottom line is that this young man is making a dicision, he has not MADE that dicision. It's just that his "thoughts" are being shared. When he does make that decision, it's his decision.

Some that are "proud" of knowing the real reason . . . WOW  ::)

Sorry that "rainbows" get some upset  ;D I prefer it rather than dark clouds  :rainy

Go BULLS !!!

Just wish some would put this much effort into conversations about our depth . . .

It also appears that you like to tap dance around rather than answer questions about what you have said.

According to scout he is considering transferring because his grandma (who raised him) is sick and he wants to be closer to home.

Care to explain how one gets closer to home (sick grandmother) by moving further away than he is at USF regardless of who lives there.

USF to Pensacola:  469 miles / 6 hrs 53 min

Elon to Pensacola:  673 miles / 10 hrs 49 min

The story sounds fishy.

Archived