Big Reason to attend the Home Opener, Elon

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,269
  • Days Won:  29

We seem to have too many "fans" that do not want to come to this game because of the opponent.

Remember, HOME Games make us more money ... so we need to come out in force.

But, we just don't seem to have that many fans  :P

But as we build a bigger fan base, it will be a step closer to an OCS [highlight](and please don't start the OCS talk)[/highlight] and seeing our Beloved BULLS more often.

Having more fans will also give the Athletic Department more money to BUY bigger name teams to visit Tamplona.

Hopefully, more will "sacrifice" and come see OUR BULLS play, not just the game featuring two great teams like L'ville and WVU visiting.

And furthermore, we can get 2 for 1 deals and have more home games ... remember having 7 Home games back in the beginning ? And with the Big East at 8 teams, there would easily be seasons when we have 8 Home Games !

:o

Just imagine the money our program would make having 8 Home Games !

Get your season tix if you don't already and remember larger donations can be paid quarterly. Help give our program the funds needed to be in the Big 3.

:GoBulls Go BULLS !!!  :GoBulls

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

The only reason needed for me is, the Bulls are playing!! Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  1,985

One way to kick off the season right and to create a bigger fan base is to bring someone who has not been to a game.  I bought an extra pair of season  tix last year, and this, just to invite someone who is not already a holder and has not attended.  Great for business etc. and I have had a number of people come back with their own tickets to tailgate with me and become BULLievers.

• Content Count:  385

If the bulls are playing and it is at home I'm there.  I don't care who it is.  I hope most on this board feel that way tool.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,269
  • Days Won:  29

Exactly usfbullcpa !

We have quite a few on this board that do that also. Part of the reason I got 8 tix is so I have a big chance for somebody to experience BULL Nation after constant preaching. This season, I have 4-5 committed people that only 1-2 have USF ties.

I think most on this board are Die-Hards and are at these games ... but we represent a small minority of BULL Nation.

But I have seen a new wave of recent young fans !

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

We seem to have too many "fans" that do not want to come to this game because of the opponent.

Remember, HOME Games make us more money ... so we need to come out in force.

But, we just don't seem to have that many fans  :P

But as we build a bigger fan base, it will be a step closer to an OCS [highlight](and please don't start the OCS talk)[/highlight] and seeing our Beloved BULLS more often.

Having more fans will also give the Athletic Department more money to BUY bigger name teams to visit Tamplona.

Hopefully, more will "sacrifice" and come see OUR BULLS play, not just the game featuring two great teams like L'ville and WVU visiting.

And furthermore, we can get 2 for 1 deals and have more home games ... remember having 7 Home games back in the beginning ? And with the Big East at 8 teams, there would easily be seasons when we have 8 Home Games !

:o

Just imagine the money our program would make having 8 Home Games !

Get your season tix if you don't already and remember larger donations can be paid quarterly. Help give our program the funds needed to be in the Big 3.

:GoBulls Go BULLS !!!  :GoBulls

i think most bulls fans especially the ones that troll this board will be at game

but the regular joe is not going to bring his family or football playing kids to see ellen play.IT AINT HAPPENING

the fact that we are discussing this demonstrates the problem with a kansas state scheduling mentality at usf

usf should be playing another top team on the road trying to win or at the very least scheduling another bcs team at home

but schools like ellen,woolard,tennessee valley state, and samford and son makes usf look bush league

usf is at stage in development where they need to culitvate fans NOT CHASE THEM AWAY

USF FOOTBALL IS the entertainment business.those rinky dink schools are not entertaining

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

If you are  a football fan, it really doesn't matter who is playing.

may be true but usf needs to attract  people on the fence and create new fans

you will not do that with no name teams

• Content Count:  1,812

agree with smazza

• Content Count:  1,812

I am college football fan and will be at game, but I know no one will take the extra tickets I have had since day 1. I went through this last year, many people would rather stay home and watch a game that counts on TV.

Put the bs games at homecoming when people will come no matter what and want to see an easy win.

Archived