DVD of last year's WVU football game?

HokieHiVPI1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a Virginia Tech fan. I was born and raised in Florida. Do any of you have a copy? I'd like to get one and will pay for it. That was a great win for your program. The last time WVU had lost at home before that was when we beat them 34-17 in 2005. I enjoy watching your team.

How were the WVU fans for those of you that made the trip? The main reason why we don't play them anymore is because of their fans.

Looking forward to watching the Bulls this season.

Go Hokies!

• Content Count:  1,911

Send a PM to ____Eats It, he's got a copy.

• Content Count:  624

If you were born and raised in Florida, then why the hell are you a VT fan? Some people just confuse me.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

maybe he went there?  If I was born and raised in Alaska and came to USF I would be a Bulls fan.

• Content Count:  1,672
  • Days Won:  3

My son and I went to the game last year and wore our green and gold and sat square in the middle of WVU fans on the 50-yard line.  All in all, they were great.  Of course, at the beginning of the game they were very nice since they thought it would be an easy win, asking all sorts of questions like where the university was and other stuff.  At the end, I think they were just in shock.  Of course being in enemy territory, we didn't overly celebrate or rub it their face.  However you should have seen it when we made the interception late in the 4th quarter.  I forgot where I was and stood up and yelled - that's when a lot of other WVU fans realized we were even in their section and turned around to see who would do such a thing.  After the game as my son and I were walking through the parking lot, no one, and I do mean no one, gave us a hard time.  Only congratulations.  Maybe they were just being nice since my son was 10 (and again we didn't rub it in!).  I do know that they can be pretty nasty with Pitt fans and the Miami fans back when they were in the Big East.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, I got it.  PM me and I can give you the details.  

Archived