• Days Won:  2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

So, you'd rather have your 10 bucks go to the United Way, or some other organization where the money is split up and cut down by processing fees, office BS, and red tape?

It's all about the grassroots, man.

• Content Count:  195
  • Days Won:  0

So, you'd rather have your 10 bucks go to the United Way, or some other organization where the money is split up and cut down by processing fees, office BS, and red tape?

Personally I don't give to the United Way. What do you know about Victory Tabernacle?  Have you seen there financial disclosure statements?  Do you even know howl the money will be spent. All I know is where it is located in St Augustine (thanks Greg) Florida and that Nicholas' father is involved..

No man, It's about knowing who you are giving money to and how they are going to use it. I like to know where those grass roots are planted.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

You're missing the point.  I merely would like to know how the church will use the money.  On top of that you can't say for a fact that the church wont subsidise some of the staff with the money. So, your logic is flawed because you dont infact know what they will do with it.

• Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

I was hoping the charity would be atheletes against dog fighting

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Personally I don't give to the United Way. What do you know about Victory Tabernacle?   Have you seen there financial disclosure statements?   Do you even know howl the money will be spent. All I know is where it is located in St Augustine (thanks Greg) Florida and that Nicholas' father is involved..

This has got to be turkeysoup/HaulingBull ..... How many certified contrarians can the USF fanbase possibly have??

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

This has got to be turkeysoup/HaulingBull ..... How many certified contrarians can the USF fanbase possibly have??

My money is on Turkeysoup, but it could also be a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) coming of Cee.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I was hoping the charity would be atheletes against dog fighting

Michael Vick has already been booked.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

If you've followed Nicholas' career the past 6 years, you would not question his choice of charity.

Bottom Line, he's a professional football player and is charging for autographs . . . what does it really matter what he does with the money? Instead of putting it in his pocket, he's giving it to his church.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,285
  • Days Won:  29

I'll be there(atleast try my bestest!)

And maybe some of us can meet up afterwards.

Go BULLS !!!

Well, actually will be in Rio this weekend. If anyone going would like to get something signed for me, I can send them the pic and moneys.

Speaking of which, will he/they have pics there to sign ?

The cost is $10 per autograph with a minimum store purchase of $10...

"I grew up going to that church," Nicholas told the Times' Brian Landman on Tuesday. "It does a lot for the community. I want to give back and make a difference in someone's life because it made a difference in my life."

get_image?size=550_art&provider_id=418&ptp_photo_id=681355

Archived