USF-Auburn set for ESPN2

TyBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

No need to worry too much about viewership for the game. I think most college football fans are alike. They watch a little of every game that is on. Personally I keep four games going at the same time(when enough are on) by having the recall channel set on both the main screen and the pciture in picture screen. It requires a little skill can be done with practice. If our game is compelling then people will be watching. Go Bulls !!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  1

REMEMBER ESPN CAN CHANGE THE TIME AND DAY WHENEVER THEY WANT!  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I'm going to have to skip this game... late kickoff + logistical nightmare = I don't think so. Looks like it's time to move my travel eggs into the Pittsburgh basket at the end of the season.

Remember, USF will play at Pitt every other year...tons of chances to catch a game there.

This might be USF's only chance to ever play at the nicest village on the plains.

As I told many USF fans when this game was announced (and other times with travel tips), GO!

Auburn is one of those "cool" small college towns that must be seen to believe.

You will have a fun weekend...even with a W or an L.

Go enjoy a place, especially if your team will never play there again (zero guarantee).

That's one thing great about big non-conf games...as unlike conf games...where you are guaranteed to play there every other year...big games like this only come along once in a blue moon.

Grab a room in Opelika (if still available....or at the Marriot Robert Trent Jones Golf Resort), and have a great weekend college town trip!

• Content Count:  928

I'm going to have to skip this game... late kickoff + logistical nightmare = I don't think so. Looks like it's time to move my travel eggs into the Pittsburgh basket at the end of the season.

Remember, USF will play at Pitt every other year...tons of chances to catch a game there.

This might be USF's only chance to ever play at the nicest village on the plains.

As I told many USF fans when this game was announced (and other times with travel tips), GO!

Auburn is one of those "cool" small college towns that must be seen to believe.

You will have a fun weekend...even with a W or an L.

Go enjoy a place, especially if your team will never play there again (zero guarantee).

That's one thing great about big non-conf games...as unlike conf games...where you are guaranteed to play there every other year...big games like this only come along once in a blue moon.

Grab a room in Opelika (if still available....or at the Marriot Robert Trent Jones Golf Resort), and have a great weekend college town trip!

I'll see you and your lucky rocky doll there. You'll have to show me how you taught your doll to give the "go Bulls" sign.

Archived