Are you on the USF Alumni Association inCircle yet

Jim Johnson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,589
  • Days Won:  13

Attention USF Alumni:

The USF Alumni Association website includes a service called "inCircle" -- have you joined in??

With InCircle, you create a profile and link it to the profiles of your friends. Your friends connect to their friends, and soon, a giant network is created of people within the USF community.

What is inCircle?

USF inCircle is an online directory and networking community that contains all USF alumni. It offers all the basic functions of an online directory (the ability to search for friends and colleagues) plus the ability to create your own personal network. It's just like a USF version of Facebook or MySpace!

First, inCircle users should update their profiles. Then you invite their friends and colleagues to join their network (or become their friend). Once you create your network, you are also linked to the networks of all the people you know, exponentially increasing the power of the USF network. You'll be surprised at how many people you have a connection toâ€â€it's like a Bulls version of six degrees of separation!

How to get started:

* Click here to register.

* Update your profile.

* Invite all the USF alumni you know (friends, coworkers and acquaintances) to join your network. The larger your network is, the more connections you can make!

How Can I Use inCircle?

There are many ways to use inCircle, depending on your needs. Here are just a few examples!

* To find an old friend -- I have had three people I lost touch with find me via inCircle, including an old roommate!!

* To meet people in your area -- This is especially great for those who are out of town... especially if others in your area have updated their profiles

* To make professional connections

* To find alumni who share your interests -- inCircle has a number of "groups" you can join... and if there isn't one already, then you can start your own!

* To buy/sell tickets to an event

* To find a job -- Search through job postings, and if you're hiring you can post one yourself!!

Archived