Auburn Game Hotel Room?

twillybull

Freak - the BBers are all staying at the Hampton... are you using points for the Mariott?? If not, move on over to our locale...

Given the new game time of 9:00pm, I will be canceling the Friday night reservation and only staying in Columbus for that Saturday night after the game...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

We still partying?!?!

• Content Count:  12,673
  • Days Won:  25

9:00 eastern    8:00 central

I know everyone knows this, but it gets confusing that close to the time line. Especially when you get to the game before you leave you hotel!

See ya at the Hampton!

GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  9,038

Will there be beer?

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Freak - the BBers are all staying at the Hampton... are you using points for the Mariott?? If not, move on over to our locale...

Given the new game time of 9:00pm, I will be canceling the Friday night reservation and only staying in Columbus for that Saturday night after the game...

Done we are getting in on Thursday night and are hoping we can get a round in on Friday

• Content Count:  3,416

Jimbo- We are still keeping the Friday and Saturday reservations... I do not want to drive 6-7 hours and then go to game and then back to hotel.. We can get in on Friday Night around 7-8pm have dinner relax, SLEEP IN UNTIL ???? Then relax some more and head to game 2-3 eastern get to game 3ish central and have 5 hours to tailgate and visit... What you will be doing is leaving 6am ish? and getting to hotel and checking in for 1 hour and then right back on the road?   You will be okay until you get to bed 3am ish on Sunday and hit the road 6-7 hours later... I think doing both nights still makes sense to those of us that want to answer bell for work monday morning!    Have we set deadline for our group to purchase auburn tix?   Thanks again!  Tim

anyone who is going to be in Auburn on Friday afternoon and are looking to get a round of golf in PM me

• Content Count:  828

anyone who is going to be in Auburn on Friday afternoon and are looking to get a round of golf in PM me

Would love to. But already got a round planned for Friday morning! Hit em straight!

Go Bulls!

yeah those guys are going to love my USF headcovers and Bag :)

GO BULLS

• Content Count:  828

yeah those guys are going to love my USF headcovers and Bag :)

GO BULLS

All of my group all has USF bags and headcovers. We golf on every single road trip. The other fans are usually cool and greet us with open arms!

Make sure you play the Grand National Links course. Part of Robert Trent Jones Trail. Supposively the #1 course on the trail!

Go Bulls!

Archived