Sweet Rendering(s) of the Sun Dome and others

USFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Glad to see people checking out the site!  See Velcro, all that work was for something!  

We're gonna hopefully have some cool surprises on there over the summer, so check back often.

I'll also take ideas for what you'd like to see there.  Remember this is for current and potential donors to USF Athletics, so things like a profile of our 3rd string Mike Linebacker really don't apply here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wildrover
Gothic/Roman Columns in the front of the Sun Dome would look awesome.

Well, which do you want gothic or roman?  you can have both, each styles of architecture very different and distinct (not to mention separated by a few centuries)

• Content Count:  4,142
  • Days Won:  1

yeah, and then we could change our names to the spartans or the fighting ceasars! ::)

;D

(yes, i know spartan is not roman)

I realize that is not necessarily with the "theme" of the Bulls. But architectually it would look good.

And what would a "Bulls" styled Dome look like? Horns coming out of the top? Wire fencing along the perimeter? A Barn?

The Panthers stadium in Charlotte has it going on...    We need a giant colossus of a BULL outside the sundome...

• Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

I cant wait until the close some of those tunnells off with the seats to make it more closed in. This will hold more sound in, so the SUNDOME will be even louder if we can get big crowds to these games.

• Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

Collin,

You have done a great job with the site.  

Will there ever be a merchandise section on there for Bulls Club members to buy shirts, hats, tags that say Bulls Club on them?

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Glad to see people checking out the site!  See Velcro, all that work was for something!  

We're gonna hopefully have some cool surprises on there over the summer, so check back often.

I'll also take ideas for what you'd like to see there.  Remember this is for current and potential donors to USF Athletics, so things like a profile of our 3rd string Mike Linebacker really don't apply here.  

How about a ticket exchange program? Especially for basketball. It would allow the donors who attend the games to trade up and fill the best seats of those that don't show. Entice them by letting them donate them back to the Bulls Club giving them a tax write-off. Other donors then trade in theirs for the upgrade and those can be given to a local charity (boys and girls club). Charge a nominal fee. $5 or something for those trading up. Might be a way to fill the lower bowl for all the games.

• Content Count:  866

Merchandise... I think a great idea.  I don't think we want to be in the gear/stuff business, as we'll leave that to our marketing people, but maybe some donor-exclusive items every once in a while could be something special.  I know Disney does great things with their "Cast Member Only" items that you have to work for the Mouse to purchase.  Maybe something akin to that could be possible.  It's a tremendous amount of work for us to take orders, get items, and ship them all (as we've found out doing commerative tickets and footballs for bowl games), but I think as we continue to grow it might be something we could do.  

As far as a ticket exchange... keep your eyes peeled Bull94, might have something for you in the near future  ;)  

Keep in mind we are revamping our donor and season ticket processing systems with our web partner XOS Technologies.  Copied and pasted from Gousfbulls.com:

Coming soon... update us online!

In the next few months Bulls Club members will have the ability to log in and manage their account on both GoUSFBulls.com and Bullsclub.com.  Some of the features available will include the ability to make your gift online, update your contact information, and renew your season tickets.  Check back soon as we work with our website partner XOS Technologies to build the best site available for Bulls fans everywhere.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Excellent Collin! I'm interested in seeing what you guys come up with. I'm not very computer savvy but I think it would be relatively easy. Set up an auction site with bidding done by priority points. It pains me to see all those empty seats on the lower level. This would be a win-win for everyone. Fill in premium unused seats with donors that attend the games and give away their tickets (or a block of tickets) to local charities or youth programs.

Those not using their tickets will feel good about donating them to a worthy cause while getting a write-off for something they weren't going to use anyway. I will be able to sit in better seats and the kids can come to the games for free and start dreaming of being a Bull someday.

• Content Count:  1,911

The first change I would make to the Sundome would be to take down those ugly NIT banners.  I mean, who hangs NIT banners??!?!?!?!?!?

the mens and womens lockerrooms are a joke right now.  My public high school had a better lockerroom than the womens team.  Those pics, if and when happen, look sharp.  

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Great pics! Thanks for the heads up.

Someday, I'll be rich enough for that to be the Marr Dome (my last name BTW).

Archived