Bull Ring is closed.

Jim Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

The Bullring deserved nothing less after putting our starting QB in a precarious position.

With all due respect, they didn't kidnap him and make him work behind the bar at gunpoint.  It was a poor decision on all parts, and the correct action has been taken to rectify it going forward.  We all need to just let that little incident go.  I'm sure everyone's learned from it.

funny how usf coaches and administration didnt get touched by this screw up

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

It was bound to happen...hopefully someone will open a USF themed bar that is worth going to

Whatever they're going to put in the Marshall Center will probably be the best chance to ever have a successful USF-centric bar.

It's about 95% positive (not final yet), but they are looking at a Beef ‘O’Brady’s.

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

It was bound to happen...hopefully someone will open a USF themed bar that is worth going to

Whatever they're going to put in the Marshall Center will probably be the best chance to ever have a successful USF-centric bar.

It's about 95% positive (not final yet), but they are looking at a Beef ‘O’Brady’s.

I had heard through the Grapevine that it would be a Chili's..........is that old news?

• Content Count:  937

a did a huge poll to see the students feelings about beef o bradys... chilis i dont know about. However, I believe a bull themed place could be sucessful close to campus. Like around were Tia's is. That place is bumping. Bull ring had a good name thats about it.... so ofcourse it would fail

• Content Count:  141

Beef O Brady's blows

• Content Count:  1,260

One of the problems with that Fowler avenue corridor is that incoming businesses are under the impression that University traffic will spill over. Unfortunately, that is far from the case. With the exception of a lunchtime run, most students/faculty don't congregate in the University Mall area because it can be a bit scary at night. Most ppl would rather go to the New Tampa or Temple Terrace areas before going to that part of Fowler.

Unless the surrounding area attracts more offices/companies and suitcase city decides to cleanup...you'll probably see alot more businesses come and go there. Anybody old enough to remember the movie theater/Builders Square that used to be on Fowler and Nebraska ? the closings worked their way down from that end (remember circuit city/service merchandise/Hops...) Having grown up in Temple Terrace it's been interesting to watch the University grow, but that adjacent business district struggle.

• Content Count:  2,726

I've heard from many reliable sources that it will be a a Green and Gold Chili's

• Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

I prefer Chilis over Beefs. I have nothing against Beefs, but I like the fact that Chilis has a full bar while Beefs does not serve hard liquer since they are more family oriented.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Beef's has nummy buffalo chicken sammiches!

Archived