usf vs nd

tampaboi07

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I think USF needs to keep on winning to get more national attention then I could see a match up way down the road.

This may be the year.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Love the way some of you play devil's advocate. Did you notice I said some of the ND posters? I was referring to a couple of posters who viewed USF as an easy win. Some of the posters went as far as to call us a pushover and grouped us with teams like San Diego State Univ. People are definitely allowed opinions, but SDSU and USF are on two different wavelengths.

Prolly have us confused with UCF

• Content Count:  1,254

In all honestly if we were to play ND this year I think we would win by at least 14. This team is going to be lucky to finish .500. The defense sucks year in and year out. Our defense would be good enough to stop them. An overrated team living in the glory days of the 40s and 50s.

• Content Count:  143

If Notre Dame wants to play us they should play football in the Big East.   If they continue to feel that they are ordained by god to stay an independent I see no reason to waste our limited out of conference scheduling on them.  Ever since they went out and got their own television contract I have hated them.  

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If Notre Dame would offer us a 1-1 it is a no brainer.  The publicity would be great and would easily sell out.  Playing and beating Notre Dame carries a lot of weight, regardless of the actual quality of the ND team.

• Content Count:  60

Funny that some ND people would compare us to an easy win.  My wife (LSU alum) and I enjoyed the easy win and ??? whipping ND got in the Sugar Bowl last year.  LSU got more competition from lower level teams in the SEC than ND.  Tradition and TV contracts will only last so long.  To watch ND lose is fun.  To watch USF beat ND (in football) will be icing on the cake.  From one who is Catholic, I hate ND.  

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

If Notre Dame wants to play us they should play football in the Big East.   If they continue to feel that they are ordained by god to stay an independent I see no reason to waste our limited out of conference scheduling on them.  Ever since they went out and got their own television contract I have hated them.  

i like the attitude and if more people would force issue ND would have to join a conference

but it would hlep usf more than ND for us to play them

series wont happen anytime soon

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Funny that some ND people would compare us to an easy win.  My wife (LSU alum) and I enjoyed the easy win and ??? whipping ND got in the Sugar Bowl last year.  LSU got more competition from lower level teams in the SEC than ND.  Tradition and TV contracts will only last so long.  To watch ND lose is fun.  To watch USF beat ND (in football) will be icing on the cake.  From one who is Catholic, I hate ND.  

ND would kill usf if we played this year

in 5 years it is anybody's guess

• Content Count:  1,757

Notre Dame won't agree to games against tough teams like USF... not when the can continue to pad their schedules with the Navy's, Army's and Temple's of the college football world.

• Content Count:  1,757

ND would kill usf if we played this year

in 5 years it is anybody's guess

Gotta wave the Bull**** flag on this one Smazz, USF would destroy Notre Dumb this season.

Archived