Volleyball to go on Brazilian tour

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Sour grapes indeed!  And my drive was no less than 325 my friend, probably closer to 330.  CRUSHED and about 18 inches from the center of the fairway!!  

The trophy will be on my desk, as I recall it's awfully similar to the one you won last year.  Make sure you put yours in storage Bob, as nobody likes the guy who lives in the past.  And sorry I didn't get the driver back to you, I was pretty full of Anheuser-Busch products all day, and just got home from the post-party at McDinton's.  Good times.  

By the way, my haul for today:

50-50 Putting Contest Winner:  $100 cash

Long Drive Champion:  Trophy, dozen Callaway balls

$40 Gift Certificate to Staples

$25 Gift Certificate to Gator's Dockside

Golf umbrella, another dozen balls, ball shagger, dri-fit polo shirt (in addition to the one everyone got for playing), and a ton of other golf stuff.

I think I actually turned a profit!  

Plus I think there were 27 foursomes this year... which means I beat over 100 golfers in both putting/gambling and driving today.  Gotta hit the physical therapist sometime next week,  as my shoulder is killing me from patting myself on the back.  

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Sour grapes indeed!  And my drive was no less than 325 my friend, probably closer to 330.  CRUSHED and about 18 inches from the center of the fairway!!  

If it was 330, then mine was 380... as I had you by a solid 50, maybe 60.

The hole was 350, so, i'd put you at 310.  Regardless it was a bomb.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,259
  • Days Won:  29

Hoping to hear back from the coach about particulars so maybe my girls can watch/visit/cheer !

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Last time a USF team went overseas, the coach lost his job a year later... hope the trip pays dividends with either some stud recruits or some W's during the regular season... or Claire might meet the same fate as RMC. I want to see our girls back in their glory days when I first arrived at school... I remember the trips to Gainesville. Those were the days! We were competitive. Come on Claire... get these girls going!

such trips are a waste of time

no reason usf cant be vollyball power

why bother with such a trip?

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

did u of tampa go to brazil last year?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

such trips are a waste of time

no reason usf cant be vollyball power

why bother with such a trip?

Smazz...you contradicted yourself with BS in your first 2 sentences...

Brazil is the center of the volleyball world.  These trips are FAR from a waste of time.  It is a great recruiting opportunity to get some of the worlds best players, and on the same note, play against the toughest competition out there.

That is why bother!  Great opportunity.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

The trophy will be on my desk, as I recall it's awfully similar to the one you won last year.  Make sure you put yours in storage Bob, as nobody likes the guy who lives in the past.  And sorry I didn't get the driver back to you, I was pretty full of Anheuser-Busch products all day, and just got home from the post-party at McDinton's.  Good times.  

By the way, my haul for today:

50-50 Putting Contest Winner:  $100 cash

Long Drive Champion:  Trophy, dozen Callaway balls

$40 Gift Certificate to Staples

$25 Gift Certificate to Gator's Dockside

Golf umbrella, another dozen balls, ball shagger, dri-fit polo shirt (in addition to the one everyone got for playing), and a ton of other golf stuff.

I think I actually turned a profit!  

Plus I think there were 27 foursomes this year... which means I beat over 100 golfers in both putting/gambling and driving today.  Gotta hit the physical therapist sometime next week,  as my shoulder is killing me from patting myself on the back.  

:o...... I am so thankful you were able to round up someone else for your foursome. Nice job, Collin.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Brazil + Volleyball + Spandex=icon_winky.gif

Archived