My last topic on Sporting News

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Triple B I do get paid to sportswrite about South Florida sports for Sporting News.

Then you need to get your **** together and stop saying "South Florida sports"..... at the very least, say South Florida Bulls.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Triple B I do get paid to sportswrite about South Florida sports for Sporting News.

"South Florida sports" = Miami Dolphins, Miami Hurricanes, Miami Heat, Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers, etc...

You need to add the words "University of" to your vocabulary...

if you do, and you write well, then you will have an audience of followers here... if not, best not come back lest the natives get even more restless.

First off bull2saintleo I dont cover Miami sports I cover the University of Souht Florida sports and second of all Im sorry about the logo thing I'll get that changed when I can.

You do realize that the proper term is "University of South Florida athletics" right?

There is no such thing as the "sports" department at USF.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  549
  • Days Won:  0

I wish I got paid by Sporting News to be an "expert".

• Content Count:  928

Ryan, we appreciate what you are trying to do for us, but you can't come on a USF Athletics message board and claim to be south florida's number one source of news and present us with this stuff the way it is.

We are more than happy to help you out with stats and such if you let us. Keep in mind that just because sporting news hired you and not us doesn't mean we aren't passionate about our beloved bulls.

Please, stop by and talk to us like humans and talk bulls with us instead of taking bulls at us in your blogs.

I don't know what's up with your format for your blogs but we're going to nit pick until we're happy. We're a school in search of an identity so "THE South Florida BULLS" or "USF" or the "University of South Florida" is really important for us. We don't like South Florida and especially UCF. If you want to piss us off, confuse us with UCF...

Start getting to know us, the University of South Florida Bulls, and you'll see a lot of traffic and support.

But...if you don't change the photo of "Stephen Nicholas" by friday, I will never visit these pages again

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

seabull what the heck are you talking about when you say the photo of Stephen Nicholas, Im not sure what your talking about set up a direct link to it.

...We don't like South Florida...

I think you just blew his mind.  LOL  Great post.

FWIW, his top three Heisman finalists are 1.)Pat White 2.)Steve Slaton and 3.)Darren McFadden, and his #1 team for 2007 is West Virginia.......hmmm.

seabull what the heck are you talking about when you say the photo of Stephen Nicholas, Im not sure what your talking about set up a direct link to it.

http://www.sportingnews.com/cfootball/teams/southflorida/index.html

....scroll down...

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

Just to make some of you happy I changed the sports on my profile to athletics to make you'll happy. Are you'll fine now.

Guest Ryan_Hamilton

That wasn't me who did that I'll contact my boss to see if he can change that.

I'll see if my boss can get that fixed.

Archived