Thoes going to Auburn

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I would venture to say 9-10 pt underdgos.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,378

Rezz is right though, we have beat 1 big time team on the road, we can't go in thinking we can win easily AT auburn.  It will be a very loud crowd, and it will take everything we have plus some things to go our way (turnovers and auburn penalties) for us to walk away with a W.

A lot of things went our way vs WVU- including the freakishly warm Nov weather which helped us beat them.  We need to place really tough d against auburn like we did vs wvu.  However auburn is more balanced between the run and pass game then wvu is so we to be tough on both pass and run d.

Can't wait though, should be a great experience.

• Content Count:  9,038

If I see any USF fans being sh1theads like they were in Birmingham, I am seriously going to thump some skulls.

Our younger fans are downright rude, and stuff like that won't fly in a college town like Auburn.  Should we pull a mighty upset and beat them, there is NO reason and NO room to gloat.  We take our win, toast up a beer, and drive home like good fans.

The same goes for the loss - we take it like gentlemen & ladies, and we go home having learned a lesson.

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

That will never happen with our younger fans...they've yet to learn.  Come in quietly, go out with just a little bit of noise...keep it positive.  If you tell a team's fans their team sucks....how good was your win?  Seriously...our fans have a lot to learn about class.

• Content Count:  2,461

If I see any USF fans being sh1theads like they were in Birmingham, I am seriously going to thump some skulls.

I would just like to point out the irony in this statement. Sh1thead vs. Skull Thumper.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,630
  • Days Won:  10

Our younger fans are downright rude, and stuff like that won't fly in a college town like Auburn.  Should we pull a mighty upset and beat them, there is NO reason and NO room to gloat.  We take our win, toast up a beer, and drive home like good fans.

The same goes for the loss - we take it like gentlemen & ladies, and we go home having learned a lesson.

<Raising my glass of wine when I read this>  Hear, hear!!  Well said.  I have had enough of our fans calling other people's mothers whores.  Great upbringing...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

I think most teams have fans that react this way ... sad indeed.

But it is especially bad when you have less than 5K fans at an away game and a few loud mouths are all that's heard.

• Content Count:  2,580

I would venture to guess that if (big IF) we did pull the upset, that the majority of Auburn fans would show tremendous class and give us props as we left the stadium.  That, in addition to the pure excitement and joy of winning a game of this magnitude should be more than enough for our fans to bask in the glory of victory as we walk out of the stadium.  No need for gloating and rubbing it in (not to mention we will be outnumbered by about 85,000 people).

• Content Count:  9,038

I was so fed up when I saw the way we acted in Bham.  No, I didn't act that way (nor did my entourage), but I say "we" because it gives us ALL a bad name.  I read post after post on the ECU board about how bad we were and I felt bad.

A sign that says "Auburn rhymes with gay" will simply get you banged up.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

I was so fed up when I saw the way we acted in Bham.  No, I didn't act that way (nor did my entourage), but I say "we" because it gives us ALL a bad name.  I read post after post on the ECU board about how bad we were and I felt bad.

A sign that says "Auburn rhymes with gay" will simply get you banged up.

Why don't some USF fans rip up the stupid signs these kids bring to games?

Shouldn't be that hard...I mean...look at these "kids".

PS. Believe both UCF and USF have some students that aren't human. I saw 2 girls from UCF at the UF game that wore a shirt that BRAGGED about a most disgusting sex act FOR UCF.

I think there is a small percentage of "kids" who think wearing a shirt with a vulgar comment on is considered "cool".

What little do they know.....

IMG_4119.JPG

20061224115811.jpg

Archived