Who's the best bball player(s) after Gransberry?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Didn't we recieve some new/young big men?  

Call me optimistic, but I think our new additions will be vital in this next season.  I just didn't see anything too stellar coming off the bench last season for me to believe that anyone from last years squad(aside from a few starters) will vastly improve our record.

in any case...GO BULLS!!!

well duh... we didn't have a bench other than 3 walk ons, + cann (who is gone)

;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

bozzzzzzzzzzzzzman

• Content Count:  3,103

i know Aaron Holmes is a good player, but i just can't picture him on the courting playing hard, the kid is just too goofy in the class i got with him.

Goofy is a bad thing?

not a bad thing at all, it might even make him more relaxed during games.  but seeing a kid just bust out laughing in the middle of class for no reason (that we know of) is pretty funny.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Call me optimistic, but I think our new additions will be vital in this next season.  I just didn't see anything too stellar coming off the bench last season for me to believe that anyone from last years squad(aside from a few starters) will vastly improve our record.

well duh... [highlight]we didn't have a bench other than 3 walk ons[/highlight], + cann (who is gone)

;)

You, understandably, have a mental block about Verdejo ..... and there was Saaka, also.

well duh... [highlight]we didn't have a bench other than 3 walk ons[/highlight], + cann (who is gone)

;)

You, understandably, have a mental block about Verdejo ..... and there was Saaka, also.

verdejo was a starter half the time... saaka was the only true sub that we had that had a pretty defined role, still here, and is not a walk-on.

• Content Count:  1,911

chris howard averaging 9 assists?  Thats would be like a top 10 all time big east number.  more like an average of 6 assists, if he even gets that much time.  

my next best player is aaron holmes.  If he can stay out of trouble.  It was on this board where a girl was talking about her experiences with him in her classes.  Disrepecting and slapping girls bottoms and acting up a lot.  hopefully he can keep his head on straight, we know he is a tremendou talent in basketball, but that was said about lots of people.  

Herman, Howard already avgd over 6 assists in the big east as a RS freshman last season.  He'll turn some of those turnovers into assists this year.  

If he gets much playing time ::snicker::  lead the big east in the most important PG category and you think he's not going to get much playing time.  

• Content Count:  12,293

jesus is too good of a player to have the year he did last year.  something was in his head.  he TORE UP the AAU circuit against a bunch of other big time D-1 players.  i hope he feels more comfortable this year.  

• Content Count:  12,293

but i think it will be Chris Howard..sorry...i forgot to type my answer.  

although,  i still think Jesus will be solid.

• Content Count:  20

if his knee is ok, watch out for Aris Williams. He's REAL big. i think he's got the head and the heart to develop into a decent big man. Remember, Solly Jones wasn't too impressive in his junior year. I'm not saying he's the second best player, that would hopefully be Aaron Holmes.

Archived