One last note on the Grothe Caper

Triple B

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

Yeah, that's what it is there for, but some of these UCiFers need reminding.  They think their wit deserves a larger audience I guess.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

We can start swatting at the tinmen a little more, but really if you read what they write it is funny if not pathetic.  Envy mixed with incompetence makes for some great UCiF posts.  They may need to fund a stand-up comedy team.

I really don't think it's fair to have the normal Bulls fans in here exposed to these pathetic, obsessive losers. I thought The Dumbgeon was set up so they wouldn't have to be...  

IMO Trip, the young ones need a bit of exposure to the obsessive Tinmen.  It will give the younger Bull fans knowledge of why there is a disdain for that institute a few miles NE of our alma mater.  I still do not understand why they continue to lurk and post.  Even after 5 plus yrs.

• Content Count:  1,812

We can start swatting at the tinmen a little more, but really if you read what they write it is funny if not pathetic.  Envy mixed with incompetence makes for some great UCiF posts.  They may need to fund a stand-up comedy team.

I really don't think it's fair to have the normal Bulls fans in here exposed to these pathetic, obsessive losers. I thought The Dumbgeon was set up so they wouldn't have to be...  

IMO Trip, the young ones need a bit of exposure to the obsessive Tinmen.  It will give the younger Bull fans knowledge of why there is a disdain for that institute a few miles NE of our alma mater.  I still do not understand why they continue to lurk and post.  Even after 5 plus yrs.

No reminder needed for me I graduated in the early 90's and had not even heard of that school the entire time I grew up in Miami. They have yet to beat us in anything of merit so it is ridiculous to even see them post on our board. It would be like me going and posting on the UF board 2,000 times a day. Most alumni my age that I know feel the same way as I do, and many are from up north and also have never heard of them. I travel to BE country and so enjoy smack with our true rivals, we actually have reasons to dislike or care about them.

Do not let my post count fool you I have been on this board for some time but had to re register about 2 years ago, I left because It was becoming a smackathon with what I see as an inferior school. If you want to be the best you must beat the best, not argue with a bunch of obsessed clowns who we have proven to be better then on the field at every turn. When I talk about USF outside of the state to people I speak in the same breath as UL and WVU, schools we need to overtake and it is received well.

• Content Count:  1,158

So much for integrity.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on whose integrity you are questioning.  I don't see anything on this thread that would seem to be viewed as wrong.  Perhaps next time include a quote of the text you find to be unethical.

Eric

It's fairly unethical to basically say, "Let us do our damage control and clean up before any of the real facts get out.  We don't want people learning the truth."

Please don't put words in my mouth.  I never said anything about covering anything up.  I post on hear to keep our fans and donors informed.  One area to keep them informed on is in the area of compliance.  If one of our athletes is breaking a rule, we want to know about it so we can stop it and turn it over to our compliance office to handle and self report if necessary.  Sometimes something that may start out as a minor infraction may snowball and become a major infraction, must like what Cuban said.  

So next time you want to question my ethics, make sure you have a valid point.  Thanks for your time.

Eric

• Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  22

I have a strange suspicion that War on I-4 is our "friend", STK,-Guru etc.

Since he is now on the Big East board saying the following

"So bad is it that one of your own sports administration is asking USF fans not to post this stuff on the website, but to keep it internal for fear of it becoming a major violation. "

I cant think of anymore sick fans that some of these UCFers, you know the more i hear from creeps like these the more Im for ending any future games with them.

• Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

USF Head Football Coach did not know that one of his football players on scholarship was arrested.

Link?

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

So much for integrity.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on whose integrity you are questioning.  I don't see anything on this thread that would seem to be viewed as wrong.  Perhaps next time include a quote of the text you find to be unethical.

Eric

Eric, seriously, don't waste your valuable time responding to the knuckle draggers...

I guess the better question is why he even has to worry about responding to these a$$holes. The fastest way to lose a good board is to let the idiots run free and alienate our important posters.

Archived