One last note on the Grothe Caper

Triple B

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  928
  • Days Won:  0

I'm wondering how a heads up can "magically turn a major infraction to a minor infraction."

That could be the difference betwen something turning up true to being a minor infraction (which every university has every year) and a major infraction (the ones that cost us scholarships, etc).

>

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

So much for integrity.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on whose integrity you are questioning.  I don't see anything on this thread that would seem to be viewed as wrong.  Perhaps next time include a quote of the text you find to be unethical.

Eric

Eric, seriously, don't waste your valuable time responding to the knuckle draggers...

• Content Count:  29

So much for integrity.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused on whose integrity you are questioning.  I don't see anything on this thread that would seem to be viewed as wrong.  Perhaps next time include a quote of the text you find to be unethical.

Eric

It's fairly unethical to basically say, "Let us do our damage control and clean up before any of the real facts get out.  We don't want people learning the truth."

• Content Count:  3,403

So much for integrity.

Says the fan of the team that hid Ron Ellis's **** charge for more than two weeks.  

http://www.wftv.com/news/5324260/detail.html

Crawl back in your hole, Gnat.

WarOnI4, maybe you missed this information?  I am constantly baffled that UCF fans post here, because I don't care at all about your message boards.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

So much for integrity.

Says the fan of the team that hid Ron Ellis's **** charge for more than two weeks.  

LOL!!! UCF knew about it...the HEAD COACH knew about it...and if would blow your mind on who turned him in to the police.

Difference being...is the USF did NOT know the place of employment of one of its scholarship athletes was working at, which is required by the NCAA.

Difference being...USF Head Football Coach did not know that one of his football players on scholarship was arrested.

BOTH of the above was KNOWN at UCF.

HUGE difference.

Thanks again for coming to the "wrong" party.

• Content Count:  1,812

Mods can we do something about these obsessed losers posting on this board, I quit going to the Dumbgeon because I do not care about that school. I am stunned why the Dumbgeon is still around- it is said to keep them from posting on our main board but it is not working. I think fans from BE rivals should come on and be allowed to post respectfully as most do but see no reason to have the UCiFs  of the world try to make a name for them selves by trying to take us down.

• Content Count:  2,363

Funny, it seems quite obvious that you're the one at the wrong party  ::)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

So much for integrity.

LOL!!! UCF knew about it...the HEAD COACH knew about it...and if would blow your mind on who turned him in to the police.

Difference being...is the USF did NOT know the place of employment of one of its scholarship athletes was working at, which is required by the NCAA.

Difference being...USF Head Football Coach did not know that one of his football players on scholarship was arrested.

BOTH of the above was KNOWN at UCF.

HUGE difference.

Funny how the whole athletic department knew about it but tried to keep it quiet until the stadium vote occurred, no?  That, sir, is what flies in the face of the whole "integrity" argument that your knuckle-dragging brethren are trying to sling at us.

Believe me, there's no party involving UCF that I want to be within 50 miles of.  I'm glitter-free, thanks.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

We can start swatting at the tinmen a little more, but really if you read what they write it is funny if not pathetic.  Envy mixed with incompetence makes for some great UCiF posts.  They may need to fund a stand-up comedy team.  

Since these are here already and have been addressed, I'll leave them.  But let this be a warning to the tinmen that continued posting of "opinions" and non-productive "smack" will result in being removed from the main board.  Run your smack in the Dumbgeon where the sense of humor is a little more lenient.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

We can start swatting at the tinmen a little more, but really if you read what they write it is funny if not pathetic.  Envy mixed with incompetence makes for some great UCiF posts.  They may need to fund a stand-up comedy team.

I really don't think it's fair to have the normal Bulls fans in here exposed to these pathetic, obsessive losers. I thought The Dumbgeon was set up so they wouldn't have to be...  

Archived