A HOT Question...

mutt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,142
  • Days Won:  1

I had to get a new phone and was looking on the BullsPen for the USF ringtone...  The question is, When we download one or more of the songs, does the HOT get a cut of that money???  Personally, I'd download every one of them, but I'd like to think that at least some of the $ is going to the band...  

Also, for all you HOT peeps out there (Playing now and Alumni), I'm gonna be in touch with all of you soon about this years Tailgate. And I'm DYING for a real HOT CD to come out.     -mutt

• Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I reall don't know about the ringtones mutt.  I do know that the ones I downloaded a few years ago were awful MIDI quality.  Then I heard one of my frat pledges phone ring with the fight song and it sounded like the real recording.  You should email Dr. Robinson or Mary Dooley about the $$$ thing.  They'd know...

Looking foward to hearing from you about the tailgate...we are all pushing for the CD to come out as well.  The word is it will be ready for next season.  You could email Dr. Robinson(D-Rob) or Mary Dooley about that aswell.  

Take Care Mutt,

Bulls_8va - HOT Trumpet Section Leader(2002-2004)

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I had to get a new phone and was looking on the BullsPen for the USF ringtone...  The question is, When we download one or more of the songs, does the HOT get a cut of that money???  Personally, I'd download every one of them, but I'd like to think that at least some of the $ is going to the band...  

Also, for all you HOT peeps out there (Playing now and Alumni), I'm gonna be in touch with all of you soon about this years Tailgate. And I'm DYING for a real HOT CD to come out.     -mutt

where and how do i download a usf ringtone????  i want one immediately.

• Content Count:  1,532

Unless they did something recent, HOT doesn't get $$ from ringtones.  Athletics does pay for a part of the HOT budget... so I guess something that goes to Athletics kinda goes to HOT... but I'm pretty sure its not direct

• Content Count:  4,142
  • Days Won:  1

The ringtone itself is at    gousfbulls.com      t's halfway down on the right hand side of the page...  It's a flashing ad, so you might have to wait for it to pop up. I went there first because there was a link to it the last time I downloaded it. Furthermore, they have really cool other ones like the Grothe TD...  Gotta get that one as well.

http://www.nmnathletics.com/mobile/Mobile.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=USER/Mobile.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&DB_ACCOUNT_TYPE=USER&KEY=&DB_OEM_ID=7700&DB_LANG=&IN_SUBSCRIBER_CONTENT=

good deal...thanks.

although they dont work for verizon phones apparantly...that blows.

• Content Count:  2,726

Sorry i couldnt get it to you sonner, I didn't know where to find that thing on the net.  I know where to find the crappy MIDI recording of the "Golden Brahman March" for Cingular ringtones...but its AWFUL MIDI!!

LOL

Thanks mutt...enjoy "The Pride of the Bay"

Archived