Brett is always looking to write negative stories

flsportsfan83

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

Some wanna bash Brett for negative stories, but look at the most popular freakin' thread here !?!?

We just don't have enough that want to talk about the many positive things going on here.

And don't try with the head in the sand crap.

People have the thread going to 10 pages with doom and gloom over a non issue. Not even UCF fans are clamouring about it.

This was not a major issue with the police, state attorney, USF or most of the fans.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Days Won:  22

LOL.

You might want to take a gander over to the Gnats board they are in a heavy masturbation mode.

Knightime is asking fellow members to contact the NCAA.

Another Gnat fans posted it in the CUSA boards

STK- is predicting NCAA sanctions on our outlaw program.

I wont even bother answering their stupid posts,it is making them look even more pathetic than they really are.

Its time to move on, it happened, USF should take steps so it will NOT happen again.

Will it be repercussions from the NCAA? I dont think so, but we will see, all these end of the world crap is about as pathetic as the Gnat boards

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Fox News is fair and balanced..... Not the Left wing media so you hate it, I get it..... I wonder why Fox News does so well?

because it panders to the right wing nuts

• Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Some wanna bash Brett for negative stories, but look at the most popular freakin' thread here !?!?

We just don't have enough that want to talk about the many positive things going on here.

People have the thread going to 10 pages with doom and gloom over a non issue. Not even UCF fans are clamouring about it.

This was not a major issue with the police, state attorney, USF or most of the fans.

Go BULLS !!!

usf''s star qb working as a bartender and getting arrest is a red flag that better not be ignored

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

Go BULLS !!!

usf''s star qb working as a bartender and getting arrest is a red flag that better not be ignored

flag_sprinkler_head.jpg

Red flag alright, like those around the irrigation.  We'll see.  Unless "foul play" is involved, this is just a minor issue.  Some would like to see it expand into more - that is your right I suppose.

Archived