I let them know there isn't a rivalry  ;D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

It got heated on and off the field last night. In the middle inning Dex took out their shortstop with what UCF felt was a cheap play. To me it looked like a clean slide. A few innings later they tried to hit him, and missed twice, leading Maruzak to say this classic, " If you are going to hit him, ******* hit him."

There was than about a 5 minute delay as the UCF coach (Danny Devito) came out to argue, then Prado came out, and about half the Bulls came out of the dug out.

The UCF fans got a little vocal, and when USF started giving it back one of the older UCF fans called stadium security. They really have no balls. They talk crap all game then cry when USF starts brining up BCS and sloppy seconds.

The fags in the infamous picture where in attendence, not wearing their cap, but a shirt that read "bowl bound knights".

The stadium looks like a stalliete dish. High school bleachers at their finest.

He called security because one of our fans said something really inappropriate.  We had to leave in the 8th, because I didn't want my 11 year-old son to hear that crap!!  The smack talk was fine until that point.

Thanks for speaking the truth Apis.

Fans from both teams were pushing it...but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed...and "COLLEGE" Shirt guy crossed it.

You were not the only parent there last night that was embarrassed by fans from both teams.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,293
  • Days Won:  490

Courtesy USF SID

Bulls Drop Midweek Game To UCF In Orlando, 11-5

TAMPA, Fla. (April 24, 2007) – The University of South Florida baseball team lost its fourth-straight game Tuesday night as the Bulls lost 11-5 to the University of Central Florida at Jay Bergman Field in Orlando.

Freshman Daryl Lewis took his first loss in his first-career start of the season against the Golden Knights. In his seventh appearance, Lewis allowed nine runs from eight hits in 2.2 innings. Junior left handed pitcher Davis Bilardello pitched 3.2 innings, allowing one run from three hits while striking out three of his 16 batters faced.  

Junior shortstop Walter Diaz ended his 24-game hitting streak with an 0-for-3 night, but drew two walks and had two put outs.  

Sophomore third baseman Addison Maruszak was 3-for-5 with three RBI and one run scored while senior Ty Taborelli was the only other Bull to record a multiple-hit game with his 2-for-5 outing.  

UCF tagged the scoreboard first, scoring a pair of runs in the bottom of the first to take the early lead. USF cut the lead in half in the top of the third, scoring one run from two hits.  

With one out in the third, Taborelli singled to left field then advanced to second on a passed ball. Maruszak sent a base hit through the right side to score Taborelli, driving in his 33rd RBI of the season.  

UCF exploded for eight hits and eight runs in the bottom of the third to extend their lead to 10-1.  

Two innings later, the Bulls drew two walks and produced three hits to narrow the margin to 10-4.

Diaz and Butler each drew walks, putting two ducks on the pond for Maruszak, who doubled to center field, scoring two runs. Maruszak then scored as junior Charles Cleveland singled to left center, cracking his 20th hit of the year.

In the sixth the Bulls drew UCF's lead to five as sophomore Braulio Pardo singled to right center then Diaz drew a walk in time for Butler to bring Pardo around for the Bulls' fifth and final run of the game.  

The Golden Knights scored one more in the bottom of the seventh to take the 11-5 win.  

Following today's trip to Orlando, the Bulls hit the road for a three-game BIG EAST series with Louisville April 27-29 in Kentucky.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  580

t5012201_33441262_5260.jpg

Did you take that photo from a viewmaster?  That's tiny....what is it?

• Content Count:  3,574

t5012201_33441262_5260.jpg

Did you take that photo from a viewmaster?  That's tiny....what is it?

Yeah, what is it?

BTW 04... might as well have the other 10 quotes in your signature that refute your 2.

Classic UCiFer.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Hmm, it showed up large on facebook. It's an Orlando reporter from CFN 13 just asking me questions about the whole USFvsUCF deal.

• Content Count:  639

r to the izzo- "The stadium looks like a stalliete dish. High school bleachers at their finest. "

First of all you need to do a spellcheck. I obviously sense the jealousy but whatever..Have you been to Doak in Tally or the Swamp? Most college stadiums are all BLEACHERS..I guess you wouldn't know that by playing at a PRO stadium..college games are not supposed to provide the most comfort..it's supposed to get rowdy and the stadium can get a lot louder when students are pounding on bleachers instead of sitting in chairbacks!

• Content Count:  1,911

813, whats with all the hate towards the Bulls sweet pea?  You live in Tampa dont you, you need some bull in you.   :D

r to the izzo- "The stadium looks like a stalliete dish. High school bleachers at their finest. "

First of all you need to do a spellcheck. I obviously sense the jealousy but whatever..Have you been to Doak in Tally or the Swamp? Most college stadiums are all BLEACHERS..I guess you wouldn't know that by playing at a PRO stadium..college games are not supposed to provide the most comfort..it's supposed to get rowdy and the stadium can get a lot louder when students are pounding on bleachers instead of sitting in chairbacks!

I think we all agree that the majority of college stadiums are bleachers... bleacher seats though.

A lot have concrete as the foundation and your feet rest on concrete.  I'm not sure if it's jealousy, I doubt it.  I think it's more of the fact that UCFers gloat about the new OCS when it really isn't all that great.  That's why people downplay it.

If I was a UCFer, I would gloat on the new arena, not the new OCS.

For example, UL's OCS is a thing of beauty.  If you guys had that, then I can guarantee you that we wouldn't downplay your new OCS.

I hope we go for the UL plan and not the UCF plan when we're ready.

Archived