Tonight's Baseball Game

Apis Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

is the orlando alumni association doing anything for this? Seems like they should. We have a ton of alums that live over there...

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

You guys should see an interesting game tonight.  Darryl Lewis is making his first start ever as a Bull.  Make sure you get behind him, as he'll need the support.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,726

I really want to go, but...well, I have alot of things working against me.  2 classes, a concert, Frat meeting, and a sh!t ton of Hmwk...plus, my house is throwing a party tonight after the frat meeting...so I need to be around for that.  Maybe I'll have a good reason to party tonight.

They're gonna get the HORNS!!!

gobulls.jpg

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  928

Here is a sneak peek of the Knights infield. I wouldn't want to face them as a batter...

img_99knights.jpg

• Content Count:  478

I really want to go, but...well, I have alot of things working against me.  2 classes, a [highlight]concert[/highlight], Frat meeting, and a sh!t ton of Hmwk...plus, my house is throwing a party tonight after the frat meeting...so I need to be around for that.  Maybe I'll have a good reason to party tonight.

They're gonna get the HORNS!!!

gobulls.jpg

GO BULLS!!!

What concert?? I just got my DMB tickets monday! Can't wait to come back to Fl for  that... maybe I ll pay a visit to the tampa campus... can't wait to see whats different this time. Every time I go back something is new!

Archived