Cinco de Mayo

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

will be graduating that morning, and going to Burns Steakhouse with my family, otherwise i'd be there.

That would be Bern's steakhouse, buy enjoy!!

Berns is amazing....... helps you get some

In my experiences, The Rusty Pelican helps more...

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

will be graduating that morning, and going to Burns Steakhouse with my family, otherwise i'd be there.

Been there many many many times, its very good, I would not say amazing or to die for.

i agree - but the dessert room is pretty good. And since the remodeling it looks less like a texas w%ore house and more like a steakhouse. Happy Graduation! What are you going to do???

I'm looking for jobs in the Jewish community anywhere in the country, just trying to get an entry level job, to get my foot in the door and to get some experience.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Been there many many many times, its very good, I would not say amazing or to die for.

i agree - but the dessert room is pretty good. And since the remodeling it looks less like a texas w%ore house and more like a steakhouse. Happy Graduation! What are you going to do???

I'm going to retire and move to Boca.... play a little shuffle board.  ;D

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

You guys do realize that this thread started as a Georgia Tech/USF Baseball thread, not a steakhouse thread............

• Content Count:  478

I'm looking for jobs in the Jewish community anywhere in the country, just trying to get an entry level job, to get my foot in the door and to get some experience.

my friend danielle higgenbothem (a chi omega)  got a great job right after graduation lobbying for APAC in DC. If you want her contact info - PM me. She LOVES to help people get jobs that help Israel/US relations. And shes a Bull so I am sure she would point you in the right direction for that reason alone...

my friend danielle higgenbothem (a chi omega)  got a great job right after graduation lobbying for APAC in DC. If you want her contact info - PM me. She LOVES to help people get jobs that help Israel/US relations. And shes a Bull so I am sure she would point you in the right direction for that reason alone...

i actually know her already, i've known her for like 6 years

• Content Count:  478

shes awesome huh! Tell her I said hi! I have to myspace her and see how she's doing.....

(she'll totally help you get a job too)

shes in the army, and shipping out soon i bullieve

Archived