ROSTER IS ANNOUNCED !!!

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If anyone here knows any of them, please invite them to join the board.  Same thing goes for the cheerleaders, players, etc.  It's been nice having Chicky and Wags on here to give us a different perspective.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

If anyone here knows any of them, please invite them to join the board.  Same thing goes for the cheerleaders, players, etc.  It's been nice having Chicky and Wags on here to give us a different perspective.

my great-great-great-great grandlittle sister is on sundolls.  (my GOD Im old) nice girl. smart too. Ill invite her.  ;)

• Content Count:  3,103

my great-great-great-great grandlittle sister is on sundolls.  (my GOD Im old) nice girl. smart too. Ill invite her.  ;)

whats her name?  and what sorority?

I only met her once at a football game. I forgot her name (have her e mail somewhere though) - but her big sister is the adpi president I think. She was very nice and well spoken (as were the other girls from the squad she was with)  I am assuming she made the team again this year. I really don't keep up with these things -afterall -  what kind of a loser would I be if I still knew what was going on with those girls!!! I graduated and moved away. But I am glad I got to meet her when I did. Like I said, she represented USF very well- I think it is very important that our players and cheerleaders/sundolls are well spoken and represent us well.

Ill shoot her an e mail and tell her to join the board. It would give yall a different perspective - literallly. They are ON the field for games AND hang out "backstage" - you would be suprised about the info you can pick up back there...

I only met her once at a football game. I forgot her name (have her e mail somewhere though) - but her big sister is the adpi president I think. She was very nice and well spoken (as were the other girls from the squad she was with)  I am assuming she made the team again this year. I really don't keep up with these things -afterall -  [highlight]what kind of a loser would I be[/highlight] if I still knew what was going on with those girls!!! I graduated and moved away. But I am glad I got to meet her when I did. Like I said, she represented USF very well- I think it is very important that our players and cheerleaders/sundolls are well spoken and represent us well.

Ill shoot her an e mail and tell her to join the board. It would give yall a different perspective - literallly. They are ON the field for games AND hang out "backstage" - you would be suprised about the info you can pick up back there...

you'd be like Collin, except he hasn't moved away.

• Content Count:  3,827

i think that KT girl was a sundoll.......yes, no?

• Content Count:  3,574

No...

I know who KT is.

yes, Katie who used to post on here, i think Katieusf used to be a sundoll

I only met her once at a football game. I forgot her name (have her e mail somewhere though) - but her big sister is the adpi president I think. She was very nice and well spoken (as were the other girls from the squad she was with)  I am assuming she made the team again this year. I really don't keep up with these things -afterall -  [highlight]what kind of a loser would I be[/highlight] if I still knew what was going on with those girls!!! I graduated and moved away. But I am glad I got to meet her when I did. Like I said, she represented USF very well- I think it is very important that our players and cheerleaders/sundolls are well spoken and represent us well.

you'd be like Collin, except he hasn't moved away.

awwwwwwww.... i heart collin!  :D

we've been friends for going on 9 years....

too bad you're right  ;)

lol, i've known collin about 6 years now, so i hope he knows i'm kidding with him, although it is sad how right i am with this.

Archived