Where was Carlton Hill?

PitBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but did anyone see him on the field tonight?  I'm just wondering where he'll end up when it's all said and done.  Based on Gregory's performance today, I think they should try Hill out again at QB.  I wasn't impressed with Gregory.  He had a good arm, but he got "sacked" a lot and didn't make good decisions when pressured.

• Content Count:  1,479

We arent even sure Hill will come back to USF. He did not sign his Letter Of Intent in February and I guess the descion will be made at the start of the summer.

• Content Count:  400

We arent even sure Hill will come back to USF. He did not sign his Letter Of Intent in February and I guess the descion will be made at the start of the summer.

he is registered at USF.  i just did an email search.

• Content Count:  1,479

I dont know, maybe his email is still there from before? But as far as I know he is still at Pearl River, I dont remember the reason why he didnt sign a LOI.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,801
  • Days Won:  213

how can you say Gregory played poorly tonight? and those sacks weren't all 100% definite-- he was also being "protected" with the touch rule although they didn't seem to follow it quite as tightly as they did with Matt Grothe

• Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

I'm surprised the PA announcer didn't call out Hill's name on tackle made by Mike Jenkins. I'm wondering who that was and how long had he been exposed to USF football??

(If it was someone on the board .... Sorry)

I'm surprised the PA announcer didn't call out Hill's name on tackle made by Mike Jenkins. I'm wondering who that was and how long had he been exposed to USF football??

that happened all night with the spotter--- RIcky Ponton had like 3 tackles for example

I liked when Danny Verpaele sarted QBing though (actually it was walkon Brian Koesling)

img6771dl9.jpg

• Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

that happened all night with the spotter--- RIcky Ponton had like 3 tackles for example

I liked when Danny Verpaele sarted QBing though (actually it was walkon Brian Koesling)

img6771dl9.jpg

You're right, I should have blamed the spotter, not the announcer. A related question is was it Ponton or Nate Allen returning punts?

I actually thought Koesling's first pass was one of the sharpest all night. Hit the guy right in the numbers with a dart. A lot of our other throws seemed to be thrown low on that pattern. Appeared he had a problem with deciphering the hand signals on the plays coming in, though. May be why we only saw him one series.

img6771dl9.jpg

You're right, I should have blamed the spotter, not the announcer. A related question is was it Ponton or Nate Allen returning punts?

I actually thought Koesling's first pass was one of the sharpest all night. Hit the guy right in the numbers with a dart. A lot of our other throws seemed to be thrown low on that pattern. Appeared he had a problem with deciphering the hand signals on the plays coming in, though. May be why we only saw him one series.

no one really returned any punts but I think that was Nate Allen

he is a walkon-- so that wouldn't be too hard to believe. That throw was a sidearm too (sorry for the blurry photo but this is that exact pass you are talking about).

img6764mf4.jpg

• Content Count:  3,574

^^^ Teachy is performing a nut check

Archived