Is this Funny, Bad-ass, Wierd, or maybe a message?

Bulls 8_va

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Found this while surfin the NET...

Take a LOOK at the number on the Bull. :o

photo_438.jpg

• Content Count:  624

I heard a rumor about us getting a Brahman Bull and raising it up and then having it run out onto the field in front of the team for the home games. Anybody else hear of this?

• Content Count:  2,726

Yup, sure did.  His name will be Rocky II and he has already been bought by the University(I Believe).  I think the University might make some kind of habitat or pen for him on Campus while building the new MC.  This is what I've heard...not sure if its all true.  Just the Bull part...lol

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont see the TSA letting that happen at RayJay anytime soon

• Content Count:  1,757

Why not?  They host some pretty weird **** in that stadium... I don't think a live bull will be all that odd.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Why not?  They host some pretty weird **** in that stadium... I don't think a live bull will be all that odd.  

Why not, you ask?

Let me answer that with two words....

Malcolm Glazer.

We're a the mercy of this tyrant until we get the guts and the $$ to build an On-campus stadium.

• Content Count:  1,812

Brahman bull mascot is the real thing

BY PHILIP MORGAN

THE TAMPA TRIBUNE

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida's newest football recruit has built-in cleats and should tip the scales at close to a ton.

Meet Rocky, the baby Brahman from Riverview. If all goes as planned, he will charge out next year as the real live mascot of the USF Bulls.

"Everybody's excited about it," said Tom Veit, assistant athletic director. "Everybody thinks it's a great idea."

Details such as care, feeding and liability insurance are yet to be worked out, he said.

And it will take some training to keep Rocky from turning homecoming into a personal stampede.

"We think we have the right calf," said Riverview rancher Robert Newsome, 43.

Newsome, who did not attend USF, donated the calf to the school after listening to a pitch from USF alumnus John Massaro.

Massaro, a 1989 graduate and owner of four Beef O'Brady franchises in the Tampa Bay area, said he has long dreamed of seeing a live bull run onto the field at Raymond James Stadium as the school's mascot.

"I go to the games, I don't see the excitement. This bull will bring us to the next level," he said.

The new Rocky will not threaten the livelihood of the current Rocky, a person dressed in a bull costume, Massaro and Veit said.

Each has advantages, Massaro pointed out.

"There are a lot of things a real bull can't do, such as back flips."

Last modified: July 08. 2006 9:39AM

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida's newest football recruit has built-in cleats and should tip the scales at close to a ton.

Boy Malcolm Glazer sure does take the blame for a lot of things, busy guy he is buying and running two sports teams and others businesses and having a stroke and he still has the time to rule on a bull mascot.  

• Content Count:  12,293

that article says "if all goes as planned"

anyone know if it has gone as planned?  i havent heard anything else and the main person working on this (Tom Veit) isnt even with USF anymore.  I would be suprised if this is still going to happen

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Boy Malcolm Glazer sure does take the blame for a lot of things, busy guy he is buying and running two sports teams and others businesses and having a stroke and he still has the time to rule on a bull mascot.

It doesn't take him a lot of time to give a blanket "No way" to anything USF wants to do in his stinkin' stadium that he received as a ransom payment from the people of Hillsborough County.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

The Glazers suck.

Archived