Not a CSH fan

Triple B

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  206
  • Days Won:  0

Keck couldn't find his ass with his hands tied behind his back and a map. I am a little suprised Todd W joined in on Keck's idiotic blatherings.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Keck couldn't find his ass with his hands tied behind his back and a map. I am a little suprised Todd W joined in on Keck's idiotic blatherings.  

The opinion about the CSH hire was Wright's and Wright's alone... at least from the point I started listening.

• Content Count:  3,827

Keck couldn't find his ass with his hands tied behind his back and a map.

how do you know? i listened to the show for months and never ONCE heard keck actually state his opinion on ANYthing. all he does is him-n-haw around the question and then repeat the same question to the guy who asked him.

he's a tv guy doing radio, and that's all he'll ever be. his show is an interview-fest.

Sorry for throwing Keck under the bus, usually he doesn't need anyone's help.  That also doesn't change the fact that he's completely incompetent as a sportscaster.  It does shock me about TW however.

How do I know? Listen to ANY broadcast/ interview he does for 5 minutes (if you can tolerate it that long) and you'll know he's terrible.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Keck couldn't find his ass with his hands tied behind his back and a map.

how do you know? i listened to the show for months and never ONCE heard keck actually state his opinion on ANYthing. all he does is him-n-haw around the question and then repeat the same question to the guy who asked him.

he's a tv guy doing radio, and that's all he'll ever be. his show is an interview-fest.

The only good thing about the show is they do bring in Lighthall a lot to talk USF stuff .... in fact today, in light of the WVU hiring, he reiterated what most of us already knew, that he didn't think the Huggy thing last year was anyhere near becoming a reality.  ;)

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Todd Wright used to be with ESPN before he got fired for drunk driving.

There is an ugly mugshot floating around the internet.

Todd Wright is known for asking the radio's longest questions. He was also the genius that said that the Bucs made a "terrible decision in drafting Derrick Brooks". Brooks was too small to play in the NFL and would be a role player at most. So take Wright's opinion for what it is worth.

• Content Count:  105

I talked to Todd about this the other night... the one thing Todd does is his homework, and he thought USF panicked when hiring Coach Heath... he believes Coach was overhyped and that not having more success (SEC championship and more advancement in the NCAA) at Arkansas, especially with the facilities and commitment available in Fayetville, was not acceptable... he believes the Kent State run was fueled by the previous coaching staff... he also believes USF should have been more diligent in their search of some of the top assistants, especially UF's Donnie Jones... finally, he said he thinks Coach will not see the end of this contract, "Gone in 4 years"... I don't think this was said for 'shock' value

I'm not here to defend him (he does not need me to do that), just to state his belief for those who did not get a chance to hear what he said... I personally do not agree with him on this as I really like the hiring, especially from the viewpoint of an alum... but I guess we will know soon, and I do believe Todd would like to be proven wrong

But I also believe we all need to be less sensitive about what people think, it's an opinion, everyone has one... there are just many here that disagree with him...

• Content Count:  928

I don't listen to local radio shows being that I'm not from here and don't care about the local teams as much as my home teams...except USF of course

I, however, believe that Health will turn this program around, maybe not to the point of Big East Champs but we'll be in the tourney soon. The players already like him and so does the rest of the community so I'm pretty confident that we'll get some great recruits with raw talent that will WANT to play here. He's going to get fans in the stands, community support and a few more W's next year. Not only that, Woolard backs him 110% with were he wants to take this program. If our Football improves, baseball improves, basketball competes, the athletic department will turn Tampa in to a USF town. I can already see an increase in merchandise sales and support here.

Heath is the man for the job, he isn't afraid to go after the all-americans and he can recruit those guys with the "lets re-establish tradition together, I'm new and I need you" line. People like this guy and he already gets sympathy for what happened at Ark. We are new to the Big East and we just plucked a coach from a good SEC school.

CSH was not an "oh crap, we need a coach NOW!" choice. He will turn this program around and win.

• Content Count:  10,219

would UF top assistant had taken this job...NO!

is Todd this guy's buddy, or what?

heath may not take us to the final four but will will get to the post season (BE,nit poss ncaa) and we will have a talent upgrade.

so the next coach in 4 yrs will have more to work with.

This job will be more attractive during heaths trenure IMO.

Archived