usc basketball

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

haha wow.  just read this entire thread and laughed out loud.  why dont you two just post a picture making out with eachother and get it over with.

Yea, we both appreciate seeing a great coach building a great basketball program, we must be gay  ::).  I dont care if he was doing it at Arizona State I would notice.  I wonder if you even know who Tim Floyd is?  

hermie momart - LGClass' role model.  

ps let me know when you have the fan club website up  :)

no no no, you appreciate SMAZZA seeing a great coach build a great program.  if he wouldve said tim floyd was the worst coach ever, you wouldve been right behind him screaming, "yeah!! what he said!"  if you two are gonna keep the neverending streak of going "brokeback" on eachother alive, the least you could do is get a room....oh, and invite mr bonds to hold the video camera for you.

love,

hermies #1 fan

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

haha wow.  just read this entire thread and laughed out loud.  why dont you two just post a picture making out with eachother and get it over with.

Yea, we both appreciate seeing a great coach building a great basketball program, we must be gay  ::).  I dont care if he was doing it at Arizona State I would notice.  I wonder if you even know who Tim Floyd is?  

hermie momart - LGClass' role model.  

ps let me know when you have the fan club website up  :)

no no no, you appreciate SMAZZA seeing a great coach build a great program.  if he wouldve said tim floyd was the worst coach ever, you wouldve been right behind him screaming, "yeah!! what he said!"  if you two are gonna keep the neverending streak of going "brokeback" on eachother alive, the least you could do is get a room....oh, and invite mr bonds to hold the video camera for you.

love,

hermies #1 fan

you seem to have issues 00

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

smazza, i am wondering why you made 2 posts to start this topic back to back that were one sentence each.  well actually fragments, but.....i guess you just want to pad this post # stats.

i think it would be funny to put together ALL of smazza's posts in a book or something and look thru them.  i bet there is maybe 15-20 posts that actually add to conversation.  the other 44,750 are probably pretty close to the same thing.

smazza, i am wondering why you made 2 posts to start this topic back to back that were one sentence each.  well actually fragments, but.....i guess you just want to pad this post # stats.

i think it would be funny to put together ALL of smazza's posts in a book or something and look thru them.  i bet there is maybe 15-20 posts that actually add to conversation.  the other 44,750 are probably pretty close to the same thing.

great idea

you do all the work and we will split profits

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

good idea...

i got a better one....

you leave this board, go to the usc board....

and we never notice your gone.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

USC will not go past the sweet 16 next year at best.  Word is bond.  

USC will not go past the sweet 16 next year at best.  Word is bond.  

maybe yes maybe no

\but there is great basketball being played in los angeles again