Julmiste Kicked Off Team......

AndytheBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Another second chance that was abused. When do they learn?

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

Thank you outrunner, people on this board make it seem like I'm talking out of my ass here

Don't forget ol' Thed.

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Thed Watson

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

Was Thed given a second chance or just axed immediately? If he was given a 2nd chance that's 3 for 5. Not to forget C4 is actually on his 3rd. Anybody else starting to see a pattern?

Sometimes I wonder why we even bother. Hopefully Ponton goes against the trend.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bullpride08

• ProfessaBull

• Triple B

• tampajo

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

2nd chance?

Josh Julmiste had 5 lives!

1) Arrested in HS...then signed with USF. (Hint 1...Most kids are not ARRESTED in HS.)

2) Arrested at USF...and kicked out of the program. (Hint...2 arrests...bad DUDE...probably wise to let him go).

3) Probably concern for possible drug use. (Hint 3)

4) Initiate drug test...Josh failed it (Hint 4).

5) Tell player not to do it again.

6) Player fails a 2nd drug test (Hint 5).

7) Suspend player for 50% of the season..tell player not to do drugs again.

8) Player fails 3rd drug test. Per University Athletic Rules...player must be kicked out of the program (again in this case). (Hint 6...he is a waste).

2nd chance? Dude had a TON of chances...and wasted every one.

[highlight]Go back to the trailer and erector set.  No one cares about your opinion.  Shouldn't you be taking your sister out for hamburgers tonight anyways[/highlight]?

Tampajo...

That's a weak juvenile comeback.

Knight Light may be a UCF fan, but he's right in this case.  Josh Julmiste should never have had all those chances.

That's disgraceful.   >:(

Thanks.

Once facts are entered in any discussion, it certainly helps to make a point as many sometimes some have zero/no clue about a players past actions.

Good grief another of Knight Lies exaggerations of the truth.

When Josh's first arrest had occurred he was already signed with USF...it was reduced to a misdemeanor and he was in a pre-trial intervention to remove it from his records...Are you saying USF should have not honored his schollie, the brother of a current player who had been a model citizen, because he had a misdemeanor arrest?  That's ridiculous everyone is allowed some due process and mistakes.

Second time was taking of an ex-teammates stuff, Randy Jackson (not the American Idol dude) came to USF, and was actually asked to leave, left his stuff in the dorm when he returned home.  He came back to get his stuff a few weeks later and some things were missing- coincidentally stuff that he loaned to other players to use.  He couldn't find the other players, and was with his brother and a homie so he called the cops to press charges.  Things got out of hand, words were said, in any event everything was returned, the story explained, and the charges dropped.....

SO, are you now saying that an enormous missunderstanding in which no formal charges were filed now means a kid must be removed?  The Code of Conduct doesn't say anything about kicking kids off for the potential to commit crimes.

What's KL #3, probably concern for drug use?  What is that.

The kid blows hot on one test, and then a second...he gets suspended based on the rules....What more should happen?  

He violates team rules again and is summarily dismissed.

At what point do you throw out a person's right to due process?  That is why rules are in-place so high and mighty, or selfishly motivated people like yourself KL, that only care to slander and get excited about negative things at USF, can't destroy a person's reputation anymore.

Knight Light, how about fair representation of the facts and not the world according to you...Josh's issues are bad enough without you exaggerating and making insinuations up.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

Thank you outrunner, people on this board make it seem like I'm talking out of my ass here

Don't forget ol' Thed.

Jackie Chambers

Josh Julmiste

Thed Watson

Ricky Ponton

Carlton Hill

Was Thed given a second chance or just axed immediately? If he was given a 2nd chance that's 3 for 5. Not to forget C4 is actually on his 3rd. Anybody else starting to see a pattern?

Sometimes I wonder why we even bother. Hopefully Ponton goes against the trend.

Oh yeah....Thed was given a second chance.  Remember....He was big time in the doghouse for something (whether it was grades, drugs, attitude, or whatever) at the beginning of last season.  He pretty much didn't play the first...what....3 or 4 games of the season?  Then he got cut loose toward the end of the season.  

He was given more than one chance to get his crap together.

Add him to the list.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

Tampajo...

Knight Light may be a UCF fan, but he's right in this case.  Josh Julmiste should never have had all those chances.

MAB - he didn't say KL was wrong.  He was more pointing out the fact that KL is like a nosey ass neighbor who pops up everytime something negative is posted about the program.  

It's really kind of sad and pathetic.  How he knows so much information about our program is beyond me.  Why he cares about our program is what is really funny.  I would like to know why he keeps coming back.  It's a shame Bulls fans can't hold a forum without a biased Knat chiming in.  KL - if we want a Knat's opinion, we will let you know.  

Yeah, I understand all that, KB.

But the thing is, this is a public internet bulletin board.  And although we can get mad at another school's fans and rip on them (hopefully in good clean fun), the fact of the matter is that when someone makes a valid and true point (as KL did in this case), it makes you look ignorant and immature to rebut it with trailer park smack.

But hey....same principle applies.  Free country....public bulletin board.  If your desire is to present yourself as an immature ignoramous (which Tampajo may not actually be), then have at it.

KL's points stand, though.  He's right.  Second chances CAN BE good, but not third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.

Here's a link that may be more up your alley than here:

http://ucf.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=908&fid=71

KB's comments were right on target, as were tampajo's. This isn't a public internet board, it's a USF FANS message board. You may enjoy other team's fans coming in here crapping on our program, deservedly or not, but most don't.

• Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

KB's comments were right on target, as were tampajo's. This isn't a public internet board, it's a USF FANS message board. You may enjoy other team's fans coming in here crapping on our program, deservedly or not, but most don't.

We are way off topic here, and I apologize, but I'll add to Triple's thoughts.

During game week and pre bowl, I enjoy seeing the other fans come in here, talk garbage, and debate football.  But it's Feb for crying out loud and this is a USF issue.  Go home or at least stay in the Dumbgeon.  We'll ask for your opinion if wanted and we'll see you in October.  Good luck and enjoy your new stadium.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Tampajo...

MAB - he didn't say KL was wrong.  He was more pointing out the fact that KL is like a nosey ass neighbor who pops up everytime something negative is posted about the program.  

It's really kind of sad and pathetic.  How he knows so much information about our program is beyond me.  Why he cares about our program is what is really funny.  I would like to know why he keeps coming back.  It's a shame Bulls fans can't hold a forum without a biased Knat chiming in.  KL - if we want a Knat's opinion, we will let you know.  

Yeah, I understand all that, KB.

But the thing is, this is a public internet bulletin board.  And although we can get mad at another school's fans and rip on them (hopefully in good clean fun), the fact of the matter is that when someone makes a valid and true point (as KL did in this case), it makes you look ignorant and immature to rebut it with trailer park smack.

But hey....same principle applies.  Free country....public bulletin board.  If your desire is to present yourself as an immature ignoramous (which Tampajo may not actually be), then have at it.

KL's points stand, though.  He's right.  Second chances CAN BE good, but not third, fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.

Here's a link that may be more up your alley than here:

http://ucf.rivals.com/forum.asp?sid=908&fid=71

::)  If we can't even handle KL's tame smack, we're in sorry shape.

[smiley=whine.gif]

• Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  3,714
  • Days Won:  2

MAB - it's not his smack (or lack thereof coming from a UCF fan looking up at our program) and it's not a matter of handleing it or not.  It's his biased opinions on our discussions, his wrong facts (see S Biens post above) and that fact that no one wants him here.  All sad, all pathetic.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Oh and for those of you that want examples about how obsessive Knight Light truly is, and how he actually takes his embellishments about USF on the road, check out the link below.  It's amazing this joker is allowed on any USF sites.

Let's count the lies in Knight Lie's post on FSU's Warchant.

1. Josh Julmiste was arrested and USF signed him anyway.  Actually, Josh was already signed when he was charged with a misdemeanor.

2.  He was arrested, but never charged for the stealing of a former teammates goods, it was with three other players, two of which were arrested as well CJ Hunnicutt, and Brouce Mompremier.  No formal charges were ever filed when A. Randy Jackson could never be found for a follow-up statement, B. it was found out that witness stated he borrowed much of the stuff to the guys, and C. All of it was returned.

3.  He was not dismissed from the team for a year.  All three were suspended indefinitely until something was decided and then further discipline, if any, would be levied.  Charges were dropped, and all three were reinstated for the spring- which was only a semester...SO the lies here are he was not kicked out for a year, and no formal charges were filed, the district attorney declined to pursue.

4.  This event occurred in the fall of 2004, and he was allowed back on the team in December of 2004...I have no earthly idea how Knight Lie, who is not privy to even a sliver of this information, could surmise that shortly after his return he failed his first drug test.  The second negative test, the one that got his suspended, didn't happen until June 2006, so 19 months later.  I'd consider this a lie since you can't even get this data from the freedom of information act since it violates privacy laws so, Knight Lie is purely speculating here.

5.  Knight Lie states Leavitt tries to get the penalty lowered to two games for his players.  It was actually three, (the new rule is one quarter of the season), and he's completely wrong because Leavitt had absolutely no say in the matter.  In fact, when the rules were changed, it was in the spring of 2006, to be inacted in the fall semester of 2006.  The rules were changed by Woolard after careful consideration and consultation with a national drug counseling group, and consultation with Big East schools on their policies.  This was done before the kids tested positive.  The ONLY reason those kids petitioned to have their suspensions reduced is because their positive tests occurred during the summer, and it was considered a gray period between the spring semester when the old policy was intact, and after the new one was enforced.

6.  Knight Light, again embellishing and speculating, states that Josh Julmiste was kicked out by Athletic Department officials, NOT LEAVITT...complete speculation...first because no one knows the cause of the expulsion, furthermore who initiated the expulsion, and third that Leavitt had any say in the matter.  Maybe Josh was kicked out for being late to workouts- it's happened before.  A lie, because no media outlets have determined the cause of his expulsion, and it isn't public information because of privacy laws and there was no arrest.

SO, in one post on Warchant, Knight Lie managed to fabricate, embellish, and speculate on 7-8 different points about USF.  If you want to know the guy that is the most obsessive then you've got your man hands down!  This is truly the most pathetic thing I've seen.  

http://floridastate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1079&tid=89343121&mid=89343121&sid=1061&style=2

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

After reading the posts on the Warchant thread, I have to say that it had me rolling on the floor.

No, we are not consistent enough yet at beating big teams,

No, we don't get the recruits that the "big 3" get,

No, we don't have a history of winning big titles,

BUT, for the age of our team, our heart and moxie......We are getting there!

It really doesn't matter what Knight Light says.  Let him live with his black and gold glasses.  

The Bulls are moving up!  2007 is here!   GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,757

I can't help but laugh at all of you idiots bashing ProfessaBull.

Are you all really THAT bored that you have to start false drama over a comment that clearly had no  "smearing" intent?

All the dude said was that "Ponton could be next".  We have one guy getting anal about his dreadful SMEARING of Ponton in that statement (lol?).  We have another guy say that ProfessaBull (or even the website) are inviting legal troubles.

You guys need to relax and stop being so anal.

My initial thought was, "wow are these scare tactics?" I've done nothing legally wrong here nor have I personally "smeared" someone's reputation. I can't help but laugh at comments pertaining to my comments. There is no validity in it. At least I'm speculating on things based upon prior information provided by the public media. Attack the media, :) not me.

No scare tactics, just calling you out for BS.  

So tell me, where in the media was the cause for Julmiste's dismissal printed?  Why attack the media for crap YOU write?  

We know (by his own admissions) the reason for last years suspension of Julmiste, but when a kid is riding the line of his third chance, any minor screw up could have gotten him kicked off.  You just assumed that it was another failed drug test.  

Where in the media did it say Ponton was next?  Why even bring him up?  

Question of validity?  Check your own posts.