Another Big East loss for Mac

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

Yes - I posted a thread before the game started saying "I don't know why I think these guys could pull something out."

And then yes -- I reverted back to the present.  Maybe it was the five straight turnovers or the six straight 3's they made on us.  Maybe it was the quick 15 point lead that took the air of the ballon.

Im tired of this whole program.  I just want something to cheer for.  Something that provides a little hope.

This university deserves a good basketball program.  It can be done.

Someone will eventually prove this.

it has been a long history of failure

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cubanbull

• Velcro

• flsportsfan83

• Bullpride08

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Were you hear for the Florida USF game in December of 2002?

IMO, that loss by 20 was the beginning of the downward spiral that got USF MBB in its current state.  The Bulls looked great until 4 minutes left in the first half of that game.  The big question is, "Has CRM stopped the bleeding?"  I would say "yes" but the healing is taking to long.  He's had to many set backs in recruiting and injuries.  I do know one thing, the player cupboards were as dry as petrified desert bones when CRM arrived.

Good point Doug...the cupboard was bone dry when CRM arrived especially when you considered Yusuf Baker was about to foul out without any help from CRM.

No CRM has done a good job stopping the bleeding, and has assembled a team that once they can all hit the court healthy at the same time could be pretty good in 2007-08.  I will constantly contend that the potential roster for 2007-08 of Dante Curry, Aaron Holmes, Jesus Verdejo, Kentrell Gransberry, Chris Howard, Solomon Bozeman, Amu Saaka, Cann, and Jones will be the most talented one in USF history with the biggest star power of any past teams.  Is that enough to turn the corner?  I don't know?  Can CRM do it?  I don't know?  But there is potential, and players to do the work so it maybe wouldn't be a bad time to make a change.  Because it would make the new coach's transition a little easier.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta learn to walk before you can run.

How long is it going to take for us to learn how to crawl, so we can then walk and then run?  With this coach its not going to happen int eh big east. He now has talent and he cant coach.  Last year he had no talent (his fault) so we gave him another chance.  Whats the excuse this year?  Are we still gelling into a team?  HAHA

Velcro have you ever picked up a basketball and played the game?  im going to guess no.  it is not hard to watch and see we are late off picks, we dont deny the ball on D, we sit back and let them pop 3's.  We run a piss poor offense.  Howard has good control but everyone else just stands around.  Gransberry is great down low when we can get the ball to him without turning it over, but we all know we have problems there. This ALL falls on coaching.  

EVERY YEAR I GO AGAINST MY GUT AND SAY WE WILL WIN SOME GAMES AND MAKE THE CONFERENCE TOURNEY, ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED.  

Ari i take back my prediction for us to make the BE tourney.  We are better than Cincy, St johns and maybe Rutgers.  But seton hall is going to crush us.  But hey if we finish the best team that didnt make the be tourney this year, i guess its an improvement....ugghhh.  

Funny because I was asking that same question of "you".  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

EVERY YEAR I GO AGAINST MY GUT AND SAY WE WILL WIN SOME GAMES AND MAKE THE CONFERENCE TOURNEY, ONLY TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

Oh, please, stop with the melodrama, Herm."Every year" for how long? Since Seth left? First year was an enema, cleaning the system out. Second year, we made the tourney and advanced further than any other USF team... and if you were stupid enough to think we'd go to MSG last year, you deserved any heartache you got.

Ari i take back my prediction for us to make the BE tourney.

This stuff still cracks me up.   ;D

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

How can you sit there and say "he is a good x's and o's coach."

We lead the leauge in turnovers.  Louisville made 17 three-pointers on us.  We turned the ball over 6 straight times down the floor.  Do you watch the half-court offense?  People litterally don't move without the ball.

You can't be a "Good X's and O's" coach and have a record like he does.

I watched the whole stinkin game.  Every single minute of it.  People in the house were laughing at me.

So spare me.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307

Do you, flsportsfan, and Herman high-five each other after you leave posts like this? It's disgusting watching you morons celebrate every loss and come on here screaming about it literally ten minutes after the game ends. I feel really sorry for you if all you have going for you is cheering for this team to fail.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Yup -- were total morons.

Nothing like wanting change in a team that has one road win in 3 1/2 years -- and hasn't had a winning record since seth left town.

What a bunch of dumb asses we are.

Maybe we want a winner.  Maybe we don't support constant losing.  Maybe we expect results and simply don't cheer for the coach because he wears the green and gold.

I think you are the moron my friend.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Yup -- were total morons.

Enough said  :-X

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

How can you sit there and say "he is a good x's and o's coach."

We lead the leauge in turnovers.  Louisville made 17 three-pointers on us.  We turned the ball over 6 straight times down the floor.  Do you watch the half-court offense?  People litterally don't move without the ball.

You can't be a "Good X's and O's" coach and have a record like he does.

I watched the whole stinkin game.  Every single minute of it.  [highlight]People in the house were laughing at me.[/highlight]

So spare me.

I honestly hate to be the one to break it to you but the laughing had nothing to do with the game.

hugemonster.jpg

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BEST POST EVER.