Another Big East loss for Mac

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Bien - The squeaky wheel gets the grease. The other one falls off in traffic and causes a huge gory mess. Which one do we have with USF bb? Which one is more benificial? And Brad should ban everyone that doesn't think being down by 13 points for 30 minutes is 'great play' by our team? Again, this isn't an isolated incident. We get our a**'s kicked all the time. Doesn't matter if it's 26 points or 11; moral victories are for 7th grade girls basketball teams.

Cuban - What does your 'I love USF BB simply b/c it exists' attitude do to improve things? Send an email to Woolard?? I hope you're joking. Get a grip man.

Velcro - Now you're justifying losses with Vegas odds? PATHETIC. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Rueb ~ Helping transform March Sadness into March Madness for "We".

Rueb, to an extent the squeaky wheel theory works.  Rant to long and then people tend to want the opposite inspite of you.  It's clear change maybe necessary but we didn't get 'our a** kicked' against WVU and to suggest such is ridiculous and again weakens any cogent arguments you provide for the removal of CRM.  We lost partly due to a lack of quality players available to play, and partly because WVU is better.  Sometime you've got to admit that whether you had 5 or 15 players the other team is better and conceding a loss, eventhough you might have hoped for the opposite, shows more class then trying to dig and grind on a team that's generally playing it's tails off and getting better each game.  

Respond after Rutgers, a game we should win.  If we lose then there's tons of ammunition with that type of loss, then trying to take a game on the road in the Big East against a top 25 win as your battle cry.  This isn't about 'moral victories' but rather intelligent conversation and sound reasoning.  If you don't get it then maybe you never will, but remember losing to WVU on the road isn't going to say much to Woolard about change, but losing to Rutgers at home, or making it an extreme nailbiter will.  That should be all I need to say about this matter.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cubanbull

• Velcro

• flsportsfan83

• Bullpride08

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Rueb, to an extent the squeaky wheel theory works.  It's clear change maybe necessary but we didn't get 'our a** kicked' against WVU and to suggest such is ridiculous and again weakens any cogent arguments you provide for the removal of CRM.  We lost partly due to a lack of quality players available to play, and partly because WVU is better.  Sometime you've got to admit that whether you had 5 or 15 players the other team is better and conceding a loss, eventhough you might have hoped for the opposite, shows more class then trying to dig and grind on a team that's generally playing it's tails off and getting better each game.  

Respond after Rutgers, a game we should win.  

My beef isn't about losing to WVU, UConn, UL or even Rutgers. It's about the overall state of the bb program. I'm sick of the excuses. I don't expect to win every game. I don't complain about every loss.

I just will never be able to understand why those in charge don't think we deserve better. This is the BE. The team we put on the court is embarrassing. No offense to the players; I know they play their hearts out; but we don't have the talent to compete in our conference. Something needs to change, and fast. There's a reason that only a handful of us care about USF bb. Infinite patience has never benefited anyone.

Rueb

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

This team will gel and win 6 mo' games and go to NYC.  That's my hope.  If you've played ball before it takes time to gel.  A win vs Rutgers is the key.  It will be a second BE win and the team will come together.  I spent $10 on a stu ID betting on this so I could go to a few games free in case it happens (taking an internet class).  See my prediction below.  An if they win one in NYC, there will be NIT talk.  CRM has to do one thing with this team, get them to play stifling D for 40 minutes and its a done deal.  Fans wishful think so don't knock it D'siders.  Get over your apathy.

30/70 Sun, Jan 21   Notre Dame *  -  -  at Notre Dame, IN    1 p.m.   WHNZ Radio

W Wed, Jan 24   Rutgers *  -  -  Tampa, FL    7 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / Catch 47

50/50 Sat, Feb 03   Notre Dame *  -  -  Tampa, FL    8 p.m.   WHNZ Radio

W Wed, Feb 07   St. John's *  -  -  at Queens, NY    7:30 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / Catch 47

30/70 Sat, Feb 10   Louisville *  -  -  at Louisville, KY    3 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / BIG EAST Local

W Wed, Feb 14   Syracuse *  -  -  Tampa, FL    7 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / Catch 47

W Sat, Feb 17   DePaul *  -  -  Tampa, FL    7 p.m.   WHNZ Radio/ESPN 360

30/70 Sat, Feb 24   Seton Hall *  -  -  at South Orange, NJ    8 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / Catch 47

W Wed, Feb 28   Providence *  -  -  Tampa, FL    7 p.m.   WHNZ Radio / ESPN 360

W Sat, Mar 03   DePaul *  -  -  at Chicago, IL    2 p.m.   WHNZ Radio/ESPN360