I'm moving back to Florida !

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,798
  • Content Count:  38,272
  • Days Won:  29

Just for about 10 years though . . .  8-)

As many of you know that part of the reason my wife and I moved to Brasil was the loss of our first daughter. Having my wife return home was an important thing to do. We had always planned to move to Brasil, but in about 5 years.

Now we have Maria Gabriela and we are moving back for quite a few reasons, one of which is My Beloved BULLS. I couldn't BULLieve how much I missed Saturday Tailgates with the Bull Backers and of course the games! My wife is wonderfully supportive in my love for the BULLS, she feels sorry for this Loser watching games on the 6 inch internet screen through GamePlan(Ihave a bigger monitor, but this is all you get through ESPN), listening to games online and reloading yahoo stats, or looking for the mailman to deliver tapes from WoolyBully.

GOD Bless my wife! She is anxious for her and our daughter to be at the games with me ... ready for Elon !  8-)

We own a restaurant and a rental house here, so these investments will continue for us while we are in the states and prepare us for a strong return in about 10 years by investing all of our profits to more rental properties.

In our current situation, I would only be able to come see my BULLS once a year(seeing 2-3 games depending on the schedule) and maybe the bowl, depending on the time of year. I came up for the first Bowl game and this past season saw the FIU & UCF games. When we return to Brasil, we will be in shape for me to come to every home game and select away games in the Northeast to see my family also. I will also be able to up my donation, since we'll be ready to enter the OCS and I want great seats ;)

We left quite suddenly before and are excited to get back to see our friends. My wife was really surprised how much she missed everyone after knowing them only a year.

The bad news is that I will have to start working again  ;D I enjoyed my year vacation, but with a baby now - work will be a vacation   ;) I'm only 40, so another 10 years won't kill me (Remember: Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk being the first!?). I will have 10 more years to work on my Portuguese, it's tough learning this language.  :P My daughter has dual citizenship and being in America for the first 8-10 years of her life will be a great opportunity before our return to Brasil. And of course if she wants to educate herself in the states later, USF is the address.  8-)

Will be great to see many of you that I have known better since I have been down here and seeing the great friends I already have from this site.

I will also better support My BULLS.

[smiley=GoBulls.gif]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.T.

• BULLO12

• applepj

• tampajo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

Welcome Home Bubba...we missed ya!!! :GoBulls [smiley=council.gif]

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Great news and we can hardly wait for you guys to return. :)

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

Hey, good for you, ET. We recently had an unexpected death in our family, and most assuredly, we, like you, would do whatever we can to get by. I applaud both you and your wife for sacrificing for each other.   Given your frequency and passion on this board, I can only surmise  your lovely wife is a saint, god bless both of you, make it the 3 of you, and welcome back to paradise.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Welcome back to Tampa.  Great news.  

• Topic Count:  296
  • Content Count:  6,932
  • Days Won:  22

Welcome back!!!!!

• Topic Count:  506
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  1

Great News!   Look forward to seeinf all 3 of you at tailgates again!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

welcome back E.T.