Happy Birthday E.T.!

___ Eats It

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

E.T.   As a man approaching his 29th year of wedded bliss, I must pass on these important reminders to you.

1. The couch can be very comfortable in times of need.

2. You may think she is wrong, but down deep she is right, ALWAYS. If you don't believe this, refer back to number 1.

3. When she attempts to make meatloaf for the first time and it turns out more like a can of dog food, eat it anyway, or else refer back to number one.

4. Always put the toilet seat down, toothpaste cap on, and throw your clothes in the dirty laundry hamper. ALSO wash off your plate, get your OWN beer, and do not flinch when she asks you to pick up that once a month item at the grocery store.

5. Always invite her to ANY BULL function where there is alchohol involved. That way, if you get hammered you have a way home, and you will not have to revert back to number 1 for being that way.

and last number 6. ALWAYS but ALWAYS appreciate and thank God for what he has given you as far as a spouse. BUT if she asks if she is overweight or am I getting old, excuse yourself, run to the bathroom, grab a newspaper and spend about 10 minutes in there. That way she'll forget the question and you won't have to answer because any answer will be wrong!!! Hope these help. ;D  Congrats and have a blessed day!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,796
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

E.T. good luck on the upcoming.  Mombull and I celebrate our 25th today.

Thanx Coach and Congrats on the 25 Years !

Rebe,

;D N'joy'd the advise  ;) I printed it out and will remember  :'(

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

happy belated b-day