Papa_Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

2-3 years sounds good if we stayed in CDOA

a move up in conference should make it 3-4 years IMO

his first recruit for CDOA will be a senior in the big east in his 4th year

let us not forget he got here late so the first year recuiting should not "count" IMO. so HIS recruits will be juniors in the BE in his 4th year that will be his do or die year IMO

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bulls96go

• Markeymark

• RHBullsFan

• Papa_Bull

Guest melbuck30

What up south florida this is melvin buckley and with the whole purdue thing and my comments in the paper its all funny to me.  The comment in the paper about jacking up 22fts was a joke i was playing with the journalist but making a point that i was on a short leash.  If anybody looked it up a 3pt shot is from 21 feet i hit it 42% my freshmen year and half way through my soph year i was hitting 45%. Fact of the matter is they wanted me in the post at purdue im a slashing, shooting guard not a post player.  Im out to prove everybody wrong and dont worry we are going to be contenders in the Big East. I dont lost never have been one and dont plan to start.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your program wont let you down

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Welcome to USF Melvin. Please try and stay HEALTHY!  :-/

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

What up south florida this is melvin buckley and with the whole purdue thing and my comments in the paper its all funny to me.  The comment in the paper about jacking up 22fts was a joke i was playing with the journalist but making a point that i was on a short leash.  If anybody looked it up a 3pt shot is from 21 feet i hit it 42% my freshmen year and half way through my soph year i was hitting 45%. Fact of the matter is they wanted me in the post at purdue im a slashing, shooting guard not a post player.  Im out to prove everybody wrong and dont worry we are going to be contenders in the Big East. I dont lost never have been one and dont plan to start.  Thanks for letting me be a part of your program wont let you down

Melvin if this really is you, then welcome to our program. We are very excited to have you join our Bulls and will be cheering you on when your eligibility starts back up in 1 year.

Guest S.  Bien

That's what I am talking about.  Got a few Purdue Grads in the family that told me you were a player that Keady used wrong.  Not surprising, he typically does that with his teams.  Time for him to move along or retire is what some are grumbling.

Welcome to the family.  We were down, but not out, and USF fans will come back out to support the boys again.  We expect great things from this staff, and good luck!  You're part of the family now, so don't take to much of this site seriously- it just typical gossip as families always do.

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

coach mac deserves 3 more years

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

i think bball will suprise many in the next two years

• Topic Count:  9,900