USF improves

bullman3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Now you are calling for firing Doug Woolard? Do you actually listen to yourself? I will put this out there for everyone who doesnt realize this: there WILL NOT be a coaching change in the middle of the season. Why? Because thats not what we do. Its been said a thousand times. That statement during all the Huggins rumors said we evaluate at the end of the season, and it has been said "we need to see significant improvement". I'm guessing that means making the Big East tournament this year.  Anything less than that and I wont join the darkside, but I will calmly think its time for a coaching change. (and DW probably will too)

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Fair enough, either way the season will be a write off.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,423
  • Content Count:  98,302
  • Days Won:  490

fireeveryone.gif

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Of course DW will not.  He will just ignore the program and hope noone talks about it and eventaully it goes away, just like he did last year, until he had to comment about the huggins thing.  He cannot admit he made a huge mistake, what did we think was going to happen?

You have to be kidding me. DW is a basketball guy, has coached the game for years, so I think it's safe to say he knows more about the game than any of us do.

Again, we're not even near the half way point of the season and this garbage is going on again. This would be more warranted at the end of the season if we don't win games.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

We are at the exact same point as we were last year at this time, so why not start the complaining.  A loss to tamcc on a neutral court.  Great turnaround for our hoops program, huge improvement.