Bulls lose to TAMCC; here come the haters!

CoolBull1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

How will we be alright when we can hit anything from the charity stripe?

Assume you mean "can't".  Looks like you missed a free throw there....usage aside...it looks like only Mattis was having a problem at the free throw line which has been the case most of the year from him, I believe.  The reality is we have never seen a game against TAMCC....we just don't recognize the name so "they can't be good".  Ever think people might think that about us?  I fully believe we are a much improved team this year and I am giving Mac a chance to prove it.  At the end of the year....I'll revisit that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flsportsfan83

• Bull Matrix

• On_the_Chip

• CoolBull1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Posted last night, after a win, by yours truly:

Just a general comment: McCullum is a genius or an idiot, depending on the outcome of each and every game around here. It's almost comical.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297

Assume you mean "can't".  Looks like you missed a free throw there....usage aside...it looks like only Mattis was having a problem at the free throw line which has been the case most of the year from him, I believe.  The reality is we have never seen a game against TAMCC....we just don't recognize the name so "they can't be good".  Ever think people might think that about us?  I fully believe we are a much improved team this year and I am giving Mac a chance to prove it.  At the end of the year....I'll revisit that.

Thanks for the spell check........4 years of this crap.  I'll just go stick my head in the sand and bring out my pom-poms.  Go CRM!!!  We'll give you another 4 years to prove it.  How about a pay raise while you are at it?   ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

Someone actually thinks Mac is a genius??

Shoop does. And he dosen't think it's okay to call for a USF coaches head. Yet he called for Rod Smith's head in the past.

I hope Mr. Woolard will step up to the plate after this season and do what should've been done last year.

Yes he should.  I would think a five year extension would be it.

::)  ::)  ::)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Someone actually thinks Mac is a genius??

Shoop does. And he dosen't think it's okay to call for a USF coaches head. Yet he called for Rod Smith's head in the past.

Wow, i'm gonna commend you on a superb job of taking bits and pieces of a whole bunch of stuff and making it sound like a conveniently good argument.

Let me break it down for ya....

- Shoop does...........not. Never have I said he was a "genius". I've always said that he may be or he may not be, and I'm willing to give him a fair shot to prove himself.

- I DO think it's ok to call for "a coach's head"...........if warranted. In my opinion, Coach Mac doesnt need to be. See my previous statement.

- Rod Smith. That's your "ol reliable" when it comes to BigShoop, isnt it? I've been fair with him, in my opinion, in that i gave him props when i thought he did well this year. I also stated numerous times that he improved this year. That being said, dont be confused and think that I'm a fan...not even close....but he has improved. I'm pretty sure that I wont hold my breath waiting on you to give Coach Mac props.

Besides, youre a Miami fan, therefore I hate you.

Thanks for the spell check........4 years of this crap.  I'll just go stick my head in the sand and bring out my pom-poms.  Go CRM!!!  We'll give you another 4 years to prove it.  How about a pay raise while you are at it?   ::)

;D

I hope Mr. Woolard will step up to the plate after this season and do what should've been done last year.

Yes he should.  I would think a five year extension would be it.

::)  ::)  ::)

is this a joke?

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

All of the people who see that the future is dark untill we find a coach that can lead us in the right direction have been told that the team will be great after Jesus and Gransberry get here. Well they are here and we lost to a school that reminds me of a community college.

Maybe the dumbest thing you have ever posted, and that is really saying something. Do you honestly think that we're going to turn into the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers now that Jesus and Kentrell are playing? Every team loses to a bad team or 2 every year. The Big East has lost to some bad teams this, so what makes us the exception. We can still go 10-4 before conference play starts (UAB and Wake aren't that good this year).