Who thinks CRM is still Big East COY Material?

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

our basketball team is MUCH better then last year.

RMC isnt going anywhere for atleast 3 years so if you are bashing him every chance you get then i hope you are in for the long haul.

I think I missed something.  I am pretty sure if we have a bad season this year RMC will not be back.  What makes you think he has a guranteed 2 more seasons?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flsportsfan83

• Matt

• Brad

• Bull Matrix

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Rezz did you book your trip to NYC? You may want to look into the refund policy. Although maybe you should go to the Big east tourney then you can see quality basketball.

If we do happen to make it to NYC, then you better stay home. You don't deserve to go if we make it.

I dont think we have to worry about that.

Glad to see the support. It's a long season and it's nice to see you've thrown in the towel already. Take your getting rid of Coach McCullum stance and apply it to yourself. We don't need you.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

I do question how some people are satisfied with where our program is.

I'll try to speak slowly, you seem to have difficulty with some concepts.

No one said I was satisfied with where the program is at the moment.  However, that is much different than calling for the head coach's job every time someone misses a free throw.  

I believe everyone understands your opinion.  You don't need to repeat it incessantly.  

As this season develops, there will be time to evaluate the direction of the program.  To make a decision based on any one game is silly and short-sighted.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I am buying CRM a motorcycle for Christmas and paying Ben Roethlisberger to teach him how to ride.

WAR John Pelphrey as the next Men's Hoops Coach!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

No one said I was satisfied with where the program is at the moment.  However, that is much different than calling for the head coach's job every time someone misses a free throw.  

I believe everyone understands your opinion.  You don't need to repeat it incessantly.  

As this season develops, there will be time to evaluate the direction of the program.  To make a decision based on any one game is silly and short-sighted.

And, in defense of FLsportsfan, I'll speak slowly for YOU, DataBull.........

Who is basing anything on ONE GAME????

FOUR SEASONS, my man.  FOUR SEASONS.

I think some people live for this. I really do.

I agree Mike.

I really don't understand people.  I mean, how come a bunch of kids in their late teens and early twenties can't compete in a sport when they represent me on the floor?

God, the haters on this board REALLY ARE worse than Miami fans.

It does feel good to use large letters, tho.  ::)

Let's put things into a LITTLE perspective.  This South Florida team is not going to make the NCAA tournament.  (Neither did Seth.)  This South Florida team is not going to go undefeated.  This South Florida team be better than 1-15 in the Big East.

Am I "satisfied" with where our program is? No.  I want every USF team to win every National Championship every year.  Until that happens I will not be "satisfied."

Despite my personal distaste for the sport of basketball, I will probably come see this South Florida team this year, because I am and always shall be, a Bull.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Glad to see the support. It's a long season and it's nice to see you've thrown in the towel already. Take your getting rid of Coach McCullum stance and apply it to yourself. We don't need you.

Don't say that >:(, if we do go (no holding breath) we want everyone who can go to go.  We don't want the same issues were dealing with having only sold less than half of our allotment of bowl game tickets.  We always want and need fans, even the ones we don't agree with.  USF basketball just needs to put some quality play on the court to turn this thing around.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

1 game? try 4 years

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

I am buying CRM a motorcycle for Christmas and paying Ben Roethlisberger to teach him how to ride.

WAR John Pelphrey as the next Men's Hoops Coach!

we dont want the man dead, just unemployeed.

• Topic Count:  609
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

4 years is not being fair. The first two years was on Seth because he left the program bare. Dont give that crap that we had talent at USF when McCullum started here. This is RMC's make or break year. So he still has a chance to save his job.