How will the Men's bball team do this year?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

interesting results......looks like there are more supporters than haters. i'm pretty suprised.

I'm kind of surprised but not too. Bulls fans are a pretty intelligent lot, as a whole, and the majority have seen what's gone on the last three years and why. They'll judge him at the end of the season, which is the smart thing to do.

Ha!  I didnt even look up top to see the results but if it favors Mac it because the majority of the voters all own green and gold one piece pajamas with the flaps in the backs and the plastic feeties.  

Go on campus or walk around tampa and poll the average student or resident and they will reply either way:

1) USF has a basketball team?  and they are in the Big east????

2)  Oh yea i havent been to a game since than bald greenberg guy coached and we were bad then too.  

3)  team is regressing we need to make changes, then maybe i will go to a game.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triple B

• Matt

• flsportsfan83

• Herman_Momart

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,944
  • Days Won:  436

interesting results......looks like there are more supporters than haters. i'm pretty suprised.

I'm kind of surprised but not too. Bulls fans are a pretty intelligent lot, as a whole, and the majority have seen what's gone on the last three years and why. They'll judge him at the end of the season, which is the smart thing to do.

Ha!  I didnt even look up top to see the results but if it favors Mac it because the majority of the voters all own green and gold one piece pajamas with the flaps in the backs and the plastic feeties.  

Go on campus or walk around tampa and poll the average student or resident and they will reply either way:

1) USF has a basketball team?  and they are in the Big east????

2)  Oh yea i havent been to a game since than bald greenberg guy coached and we were bad then too.  

3)  team is regressing we need to make changes, then maybe i will go to a game.  

Allow me to retort ..... I'll rephrase my statement, "Bulls fans who actually follow the hoops program are a pretty intelligent lot, as a whole, and the majority have seen what's gone on the last three years and why.   8-)

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

Whats been going on the last 3 years? (rhetorical, i already know we've been losing) And why again? Im still trying to figure out the why part.  

Whats been going on the last 3 years? (rhetorical, i already know we've been losing) And why again? Im still trying to figure out the why part.  

Why have they been losing? ... Because the other team scores more points during the game. That's how they keep track.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,675
  • Days Won:  13

Why have they been losing? ... Because the other team scores more points during the game. That's how they keep track.

why is this other team always scoring more points? Why does USF not deserve better?

why is this other team always scoring more points?

Because, most of the time, they have been the better team...

Why does USF not deserve better?

Why does USF deserve something better? For all the thousands and thousands of fans who have faithfully supported the team through thick and thin? For the thousands of students who take time out of their busy schedule to mosey over to the dome to support the team? Take off your green and gold glasses. USF doesn't deserve ****. They need to earn something better when it comes to basketball and the jury is out on how far, if at all, Mac can lead us towards that something better.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  114

USF wins maybe 2 conference games.  We finish the season a consistent 10-16 and Mac gets fired a year to late.

Woolard is going to hire a hot shot young assitant from one of the big programs like Duke or UNC to try to bring some credibility to the program and to the boosters.

Woolard only gave Mac another year because he is Lee Roy Selmon's hire.

It is curtins for MAC.  Sorry.

We have UAB, Wake Forest, BCC, then the Big East.  Please find me 3 wins in that schedule.

10-16 and we start fresh next year with a Chris Collins or some other young guy who is willing to take the marginal salary.

Mac gets fired a year to late.

Woolard, like most AD's, realize that you don't fire a coach after one bad year ... especially under the circumstances of last year.