Leavitt has built a winner at USF

E.T.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,796
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

But this thread has been around a day ... it nevers stays on track for more than a day  ;)

But it's funny that people bash and want a coach or player to go, but when a poster comments the same about another poster, it's evil ...  ;D

Just let people have their say ... it won't change anything  8-)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• E.T.

• smazza

• dabull80

• Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,503
  • Days Won:  0

yes, smazza needs to go,

although he probably covers 40% of the bills or something.

thats the only way i could imagine that he is still around.

Let's see if I got this right, smazza is a negative poster therefore he must go.  Flsportsfan83 and Mid-South-Bull must also go because you don't like their posts either.  It must be nice to be you, you are such the positive force on this board and obviously so much smarter than everyone else.  A very Stalinist approach I might add.....asking for people to be banned for not holding and espousing your identical opinions.  I say ignore them if you don't like their posts.  Differing opinions is what makes this board special, if all there was on this board was Rezz and Rezz clones I certainly wouldn't be around.......to boring and predictable.  Live and let live. 8-)

No HBryan, you must be one of the characters from Wizard of Oz. So Mr. Sacrecrow you think making the same stupid repetitive comments makes the board interesting ?  A "Stalinist" approach ?  This comment alone should get you banned - Do you have any idea what Stalin did ?  Sick dude.  Most of us here just get sick of the stupidity of smazas comments and then you follow it up with an ignorant post.  To say USF has done nothing is beyond stupid.  Then you follow it up by jumping on someone that has an "opinion" of banning a poster is so hypocritacal it is just a joke.  I for one pretty much ignore smazzas posts because they add little to the board but even on occasion he does make some sense but not often.  Yes there are the almost always positive posters(like that is somehow bad) ET and Rez but they also add alot of information along with their positive spin.  There are also the truely insightfull and very informative posters like sbien,Greg and Josh that really contribute to this board.  Then there are a bunch of us that add a little info once in awhile and just enjoy sharing thoughts and opinions here.  Anyway  you have a nice day Mr. Scarecrow and I hope you find Dorthy.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

yes, smazza needs to go,

Let's see if I got this right, smazza is a negative poster therefore he must go.  Flsportsfan83 and Mid-South-Bull must also go because you don't like their posts either.  It must be nice to be you, you are such the positive force on this board and obviously so much smarter than everyone else.  A very Stalinist approach I might add.....asking for people to be banned for not holding and espousing your identical opinions.  I say ignore them if you don't like their posts.  Differing opinions is what makes this board special, if all there was on this board was Rezz and Rezz clones I certainly wouldn't be around.......to boring and predictable.  Live and let live. 8-)

No HBryan, you must be one of the characters from Wizard of Oz. So Mr. Sacrecrow you think making the same stupid repetitive comments makes the board interesting ?  A "Stalinist" approach ?  This comment alone should get you banned - Do you have any idea what Stalin did ?  Sick dude.  Most of us here just get sick of the stupidity of smazas comments and then you follow it up with an ignorant post.  To say USF has done nothing is beyond stupid.  Then you follow it up by jumping on someone that has an "opinion" of banning a poster is so hypocritacal it is just a joke.  I for one pretty much ignore smazzas posts because they add little to the board but even on occasion he does make some sense but not often.  Yes there are the almost always positive posters(like that is somehow bad) ET and Rez but they also add alot of information along with their positive spin.  There are also the truely insightfull and very informative posters like sbien,Greg and Josh that really contribute to this board.  Then there are a bunch of us that add a little info once in awhile and just enjoy sharing thoughts and opinions here.  Anyway  you have a nice day Mr. Scarecrow and I hope you find Dorthy.

Oh another ban 'em guy.  Lovely stuff and a name caller to boot.  Grow up and "Live and Let Live".  Oh and I don't believe I addressed you in the post but since you chimed in and bashed me, I might point out that a natural diversity of opinions makes a community vibrant, active and growing  --- a controlled community where divergent opinions and thoughts are "banned" or squashed is reminiscient of communism and we know from history (I hope you did study a little history) that those communities don't stand the test of time and will never be vibrant and growing.  People will always gravitate to a free and more open alternative when it is available.  Have a nice day

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,796
  • Content Count:  38,256
  • Days Won:  29

All Hail Czar Bulliever.

8-)

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,503

oh, I forgot the other poster,  the one that adds nothing and gives high school history lessons to other people.

My apoligies to you guys for wasting posts on this thread and adding nothing.  I just got fed up with moronic posting that adds nothing but stupidity .  Sorry guys/girls.

GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

No need to ban posters based on divergent viewpoints but let's be realistic.  There is a very good chance that USF could have competed for a national title at the Division 1 Championship Division formerly known as Division 1-AA or something like that.   To expect a BCS Championship in less than 10 years of Division 1 Bowl Division play is a bit much.   I wonder if Texas A&M CC hoops message boards have fans expecting a national title.  They started D1 play in 1999.

However, the fact that people on this board entertain those thoughts and are taken seriously shows how far this program has come.  The next ten years will even more difficult as the program strives for elite status.

there is nothing to suggest usf would have won a d1aa championship! pure speculation.

usf hasnt competed for a cusa title or BE title since

usf is in the middle of the best football talent east of mississippi.winning at usf in football should be easy

what leavitt has accomplished isnt  that great or surprising

• Topic Count:  9,900
  • Content Count:  66,123
  • Days Won:  172

yes, smazza needs to go,

what an insult to bulliever?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385

I find smazza’s post to be insightful but sometimes a little negative. The bottom line is we have been in D1A football for only few years and already are part of a BCS conference, knocked off two top ten teams, and are clearly moving up in the ranks as we have a decent shot of making it into the top 25 next year (this year if we win big with a few border teams losing). Are any of these things great accomplishments on their own…no. but when you consider where we have come from, the time in which they happened and the direction of the program they are amazing.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  81

No need to ban posters based on divergent viewpoints but let's be realistic.  There is a very good chance that USF could have competed for a national title at the Division 1 Championship Division formerly known as Division 1-AA or something like that.   To expect a BCS Championship in less than 10 years of Division 1 Bowl Division play is a bit much.   I wonder if Texas A&M CC hoops message boards have fans expecting a national title.  They started D1 play in 1999.

However, the fact that people on this board entertain those thoughts and are taken seriously shows how far this program has come.  The next ten years will even more difficult as the program strives for elite status.

there is nothing to suggest usf would have won a d1aa championship! pure speculation.

usf hasnt competed for a cusa title or BE title since

usf is in the middle of the best football talent east of mississippi.winning at usf in football should be easy

what leavitt has accomplished isnt  that great or surprising

Looking back at the archives, I see you are correct.  I'm done with this program, they haven't done a **** thing.  I already have a ticket to B'Ham but think I'll stay home.  Good luck to the rest of you guys clinging to this sinking ship.  I'm done!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Oh another ban 'em guy.  Lovely stuff and a name caller to boot.  Grow up and "Live and Let Live".  Oh and I don't believe I addressed you in the post but since you chimed in and bashed me, I might point out that a natural diversity of opinions makes a community vibrant, active and growing  --- a controlled community where divergent opinions and thoughts are "banned" or squashed is reminiscient of communism and we know from history (I hope you did study a little history) that those communities don't stand the test of time and will never be vibrant and growing.  People will always gravitate to a free and more open alternative when it is available.  Have a nice day

Great, another Joe McCarthy type fighting the windmills of communism on the board...

Just as an FYI, most posters who go off on negative tangents, at times, are tolerated in the name of this diversity you so cherish. The ones who have been banned, and should be banned, are the ones who repeatedly do NOTHING but attack USF coaches and players at most every chance they get. Brad's more than fair with the stuff he allows to go on in here but if you repeatedly toss out negative comments at anything USF, to the point of hijacking threads to do it, and this one is a perfect example, then you need to be prepared to suffer the consequences. Smazza's felt the wrath of Brad before yet he stills does stuff like what he did to this thread .... Personally, I think he's certifiable.    8-)

BTW, have you met the General? You and he would get along swimmingly ...