Tickets Sold, 4,400

E.T.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people FAMILY & CHRISTMAS IS MORE IMPORTANT than football...I truly feel sorry for you.

By the way, I forgot to mention how inaccurate these comments are.  You don't know anything about me, or you would know just how inaccurate this is... ::)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cubanbull

• USFMikeB

• USF03

• HaulingBull Sucks

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Just keep in mind Hauling Bull (or cee, whatever your name is), that bowl games are ALWAYS played during the holidays.  So, you'll never be going to a bowl game, and should never discuss any negatives of bowl game attendance since you refuse to attend.

Take your head out of your butt Mike,  I was in Charlotte for the Care Care Bowl...We bought our ticket the very first morning they went on sale.

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT than football...I truly feel sorry for you.

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people football can be accomodated as well as family.  I truly feel sorry for you, since you obviously don't understand that the football game is two days before the holiday and you can get home on Xmas Eve.

You do realize that for many...Christmas Eve Day is a very sacred and cherished day for many families.

Services start in the late afternoon...and many enjoy Christmas Eve Dinners/Celebrations prior to that.

Many folks may not celebrate the Holidays the way YOU do.

Might keep that in mind when you obviously don't understand some folks posts on how important Christmas is for their families.

Just keep in mind Hauling Bull (or cee, whatever your name is), that bowl games are ALWAYS played during the holidays.  So, you'll never be going to a bowl game, and should never discuss any negatives of bowl game attendance since you refuse to attend.

Take your head out of your butt Mike,  I was in Charlotte for the Care Care Bowl...We bought our ticket the very first morning they went on sale.

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT than football...I truly feel sorry for you.

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people football can be accomodated as well as family.  I truly feel sorry for you, since you obviously don't understand that the football game is two days before the holiday and you can get home on Xmas Eve.

You do realize that for many...Christmas Eve Day is a very sacred and cherished day for many families.

Services start in the late afternoon...and many enjoy Christmas Eve Dinners/Celebrations prior to that.

Many folks may not celebrate the Holidays the way YOU do.

Might keep that in mind when you obviously don't understand some folks posts on how important Christmas is for their families.

Yes, I know KL.  That's why you aren't attending the UCF bowl game this year, right?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

You will never understand.

EOD OUT

You will never understand.

EOD OUT

Hauling Bull, in typical fashion, you automatically jump to fallacies.  My whole point in my original post is that in the short time that you have been posting under this board name, you have attacked USF Athletics for anything and everything, including attendance.  Therefore, if you are going to attack attendance, yet refuse to attend bowl games because they fall during the holidays, you shouldn't discuss bowl games becasue you're refusal to attend is part of the problem USF Athletics has.  Kapisch?

I understand that families have traditions, and that isn't what I'm knocking.  I'm knocking you and your incessant negativity and attacks on USF.

I realize that you have a hard time comprehending that to some people FAMILY & CHRISTMAS IS MORE IMPORTANT than football...I truly feel sorry for you.

By the way, I forgot to mention how inaccurate these comments are.  You don't know anything about me, or you would know just how inaccurate this is... ::)

Your reply proved, that my comments were in fact accurate.  You know even less about me so STFU.

OUT.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Content Count:  19,803
  • Days Won:  213

Your reply proved, that my comments were in fact accurate.  You know even less about me so STFU.

OUT.

Mike-- why do you care what this guy thinks in the first place?

OUT.

I know enough that you attack USF for things that you yourself refuse to do, like attend games.

OUT.

Mike-- why do you care what this guy thinks in the first place?

I don't.  I'm just tired of pricks on this website that incessantly attack USF, and then refuse to participate in events, thus making it more difficult to do the things that the pricks complain about.  A hypocrit's loop.

Listen you little gnat in reality USF will sell 10,000 tickets and so will ECU because the Bowl mndates that.

So now run back on your board and talk about your high paying coaches and how they CANT get to a Bowl game.

No, In reality USF & ECU will each buy 10,000, it's unlikely either one will sell all of them.