Any News About Pregame

JoeB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  966
  • Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Per a message from Vicki yesterday, she stated that there would be a tent for Bulls fans to gather around for Legion Field prior to kickoff.  Anything new on this front?  Still nothing from papajohns.com so I'm not holding my breath or anything.......

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, it isn't the pre-game party info you want, but still the same... PRE-GAME!

The HOT Band's seating has been set.  I'll post it Monday when I found out the section number.  

FYI - The bowl is is allowing each band 6 minutes of pre-game time on the field.  This means the HOT Band will be able to provide our fans with a spirited, yet shortened, version of our usual pre-game sequence (B-U-L-L-S Spellout, Iconic U, Fight Song, 'The Bull', etc).

Looking forward to Birmingham!

AND...

[smiley=beer.gif]GET INSIDE THE STADIUM 15/20 MINS BEFORE KICK OFF TO CHEAR DURING PRE-GAME AND WHEN OUR BOYS GET ON THE FIELD!

With "limited numbers," we need everyone their early.  Our team shouldn't run in and only have 20 guys in the front row until kickoff!  [smiley=furious3.gif] Don't let them down!  Besides, you get to see the band... who doesn't want to stare at the band (or just our feature twirlers). ::)

:GoBulls :GoBulls :GoBulls :GoBulls :GoBulls :GoBulls