ECU has sold 7,000 tickets

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

However, there is no denying its not the place to live if you want to be an economic center or anything.

And that may be one of the reasons why I thought Greenville was podunk, since I grew up in Chicago and have spent most of my life either in the big city or right outside it.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upperdeck

• USFMikeB

• HaulingBull Sucks

• JerseyPirate

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

However, there is no denying its not the place to live if you want to be an economic center or anything.

And that may be one of the reasons why I thought Greenville was podunk, since I grew up in Chicago and have spent most of my life either in the big city or right outside it.

I grew up in the NY metro area...when I moved to Tampa I thought of it as a cow town..it's grown, but it's never going to have what NY has to offer...everything is relative...different strokes!

I grew up in the NY metro area...when I moved to Tampa I thought of it as a cow town..it's grown, but it's never going to have what NY has to offer...everything is relative...different strokes!

Yeah, Tampa is no CHI or NYC, but it has a lot to offer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,955
  • Days Won:  436

Just curious, but how does Tampa being a port city make for a better college experience?

Who said it did?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

Greenville is a college town. If were to to redo undergrad I'd consider it, it's a really cool place if your a student.

Economic center...certainly not....Medical Center...getting there....ECUs med school is drawing great praise throughout the SE...Our heart center is the national leader in nonevasive heart surgury using robotics....In fact my father had a valve replacement last April...One incision...1/2 inch long...out of the hospital in 3 days...totally amazed the hell out of me.

but you are correct....Greenville is 60k college town.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Don't know who said 7,000, but it's all over the boneyard banter that they only sold 5,500 so far.  And you would think they would want to post the highest amount possible.  They are hoping to sell 7K total.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
World renowned beaches within spitting distance from campus, Ybor 2 seconds away WTF are smoking?

Sure there are lot of things to do around USF, but it's not what I'd call a college town.

Attending USF and ECU  certainly are different experiences, but that does't make either one the best choice for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks.

Just curious, but how does Tampa being a port city make for a better college experience?

Haulingbull, jfcohio, whatever. The last I checked the argument was comparing Greenville to Tampa. Thats what I was doing. No go back to hating on USF and trolling. Maybe one day you will find a 300 pound lady/gorilla who will lay you. Until then don't address my posts.

"College towns" are what little **** cities are called (ie Gainsville) that have nothing but the campus, so the only way to survive is to bust out the Keg.

Just look at ECU, they are arguing they have more to do by driving an hour and a half away. You wanna go cow tipping then head to a college town. Then again you glue sticks so you would be right at home there.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
World renowned beaches within spitting distance from campus, Ybor 2 seconds away WTF are smoking?

Sure there are lot of things to do around USF, but it's not what I'd call a college town.

Attending USF and ECU  certainly are different experiences, but that does't make either one the best choice for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks.

[smiley=toilet_claw.gif] That post belongs in the crapper.

Don't know who said 7,000, but it's all over the boneyard banter that they only sold 5,500 so far.  And you would think they would want to post the highest amount possible.  They are hoping to sell 7K total.

Yeah, evidently they had someone from their athletics on a talk show today and said that they had sold 5783 tickets through today, and that it was only 250 sold today.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

haulingbull=turkeysoup=jfcohio=cee

i got my hater blockers on 8-)