ECU has sold 7,000 tickets

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

World renowned beaches within spitting distance from campus, Ybor 2 seconds away WTF are smoking?

Sure there are lot of things to do around USF, but it's not what I'd call a college town.

Attending USF and ECU  certainly are different experiences, but that does't make either one the best choice for everyone.  Different strokes for different folks.

Just curious, but how does Tampa being a port city make for a better college experience?

Haulingbull, jfcohio, whatever. The last I checked the argument was comparing Greenville to Tampa. Thats what I was doing. No go back to hating on USF and trolling. Maybe one day you will find a 300 pound lady/gorilla who will lay you. Until then don't address my posts.

[highlight]"College towns" are what little **** cities are called (ie Gainsville) that have nothing but the campus[/highlight], so the only way to survive is to bust out the Keg.

Just look at ECU, they are arguing they have more to do by driving an hour and a half away. You wanna go cow tipping then head to a college town. Then again you glue sticks so you would be right at home there.

DING, DING, efin DING!  We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upperdeck

• USFMikeB

• HaulingBull Sucks

• JerseyPirate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Economic center...certainly not....Medical Center...getting there....ECUs med school is drawing great praise throughout the SE...Our heart center is the national leader in [highlight]nonevasive heart surgury [/highlight]using robotics....In fact my father had a valve replacement last April...One incision...1/2 inch long...out of the hospital in 3 days...totally amazed the hell out of me.

but you are correct....Greenville is 60k college town.

I think you mean [highlight]noninvasive surgery [/highlight]there sport.  Obviously you are no med school student and I can only assume that most of the med school students come from universities that teach better grammar than ECU, at least we would hope so.  We wouldn't want one of the many bipolar ECU students being given Librium when they should be getting Lithium, now would we?

P.S. Sorry to here about your father, I do hope he is doing fine.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Economic center...certainly not....[highlight]Medical Center...getting there[/highlight]....ECUs med school is drawing great praise throughout the SE...Our heart center is the national leader in nonevasive heart surgury using robotics....In fact my father had a valve replacement last April...One incision...1/2 inch long...out of the hospital in 3 days...totally amazed the hell out of me.

H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute

Louis de la Parte Florida Mental Health Institute

Suncoast Alzheimer's and Gerontology Center

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Points of interest near campus:  

World renowned beach:   Ben T Davis Beach.

Suitcase City:  Where  Tampa's  movers and shakers live and work.

Nebraska and Florida Ave's:  Historic walking district

University Mall... Where Floridian's shop til they drop.

Mons Venus:  World renowned entertainment spot... owned by Tampa's most famous citizen.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53

Economic center...certainly not....Medical Center...getting there....ECUs med school is drawing great praise throughout the SE...Our heart center is the national leader in [highlight]nonevasive heart surgury [/highlight]using robotics....In fact my father had a valve replacement last April...One incision...1/2 inch long...out of the hospital in 3 days...totally amazed the hell out of me.

I think you mean [highlight]noninvasive surgery [/highlight]there sport.  Obviously you are no med school student and I can only assume that most of the med school students come from universities that teach better grammar than ECU, at least we would hope so.  We wouldn't want one of the many bipolar ECU students being given Librium when they should be getting Lithium, now would we?

P.S. Sorry to here about your father, I do hope he is doing fine.

Wasn't USF a 4th tier university just last year?

So what about the original topic here....Does anyone know how many tickets ECU has sold thus far?

How about USF does anyone have the real figures?  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

Jersey Pirate is very likely a UCFer, since he refuses to discuss his own team's situation and instead attacks USF.  My posts had nothing to do with USF, and he automatically took a 180 and started attacking USF instead of addressing my main point.  Still hasn't addressed it.

For the record, there are tons of posts here lamenting our fan base.  So, why can't you admit that Greenville suck balls?

Uh, I can ASSURE you I can not a UCF fan.  What is your "main point"?  I have not refused to discuss anything.  I am not "attacking" USF.

And Greenville doesn't suck balls.  It was the best 4 years of my life.  Personally, I didn't want to stay there right after college.  I had more contacts in New Jersey for getting my career started.  I love going back for football games and hopefully down the road will have an opportunity to move back in the area later in life.

I haven't said anything negative about USF or the city of Tampa.  I'm sure it's a great city with lots of things to do.  But as others have pointed out, there are things to do in any city, big or small.

I just hope you guys get a larger, loyal fanbase going for when the down times come you don't turn into Temple.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,674
  • Days Won:  4

I would have to assume almost all heart surgery is [highlight]nonevasive[/highlight].  ;) I mean how would you like your doctor doing surgery on you when he's hiding under the operating table.

JP,

You're a UCF'er if you hit a nerve, which is pretty easy to do around here with the thin skinned set.

I've never been to Greenville, however I have been all over the backwoods of NC courtesy of the US Army...nice country, friendly people, great golf courses. I never ran out of places to go or things to do while I was there and more than enough cute coeds to pass the time with.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

I would have to assume almost all heart surgery is [highlight]nonevasive[/highlight].  ;) I mean how would you like your doctor doing surgery on you when he's hiding under the operating table.

Actually, robotic surgery could be quite evasive.  Your doctor could be in the Caribbean, the Swiss Alps or the South of France and operate on you remotely.   ;)