Has anyone really thought about ECU lately?

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,345
  • Days Won:  490

Just curious...I see their "smack" threads, they seem worried.  Anyone here spending any time on them yet?

I'm more worried about their basketball team than their football team.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• upperdeck

• Brad

• BiggTipp

• On_the_Chip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Not really wasting my valuable time right now.  They do seem scared.  Or just plain naive.  I guess they have to get all their smack in while they can because they will have to stop the smack after the 23rd of December.   ;D

Guest r_to_the_izzo

I thought about them last night...because Leavit came out at half to get a plaque for the bowl game, and they mentioned who we played.....

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

I sure hope our team is thinking about them.  If the team plays with the attitude of most of our posters, it could be a long game.  Folks, we are NOT good enough to think we can just show up and beat anybody.  That attitude **** near cost us against FIU - a team that didn't win a game all season.  

USFFan

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,427
  • Content Count:  98,345
  • Days Won:  490

I sure hope our team is thinking about them.  If the team plays with the attitude of most of our posters, it could be a long game.  Folks, we are NOT good enough to think we can just show up and beat anybody.  That attitude **** near cost us against FIU - a team that didn't win a game all season.  

USFFan

I'm sure the team is...

I guess I am more amazed at how much enthusiasm and "smack" and bravado is being displayed by ECU...this is their Super Bowl.  I guess that's only natural.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,213

EC-WHO?  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,799
  • Content Count:  38,273
  • Days Won:  29

I am not taking them lightly ... our beloved BULLS have matured as the season went on.

I want to HAMMER 'em HARD !

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,493
  • Days Won:  1

yea.... i just dropped an ECU in the toilet...feel much better

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

Just curious...I see their "smack" threads, they seem worried.  Anyone here spending any time on them yet?

I'm more worried about their basketball team than their football team.

Believe me Hoss...If USF cant beat us in Baskeball...you have the worse team in the nation...we totally suck Id be much more worried about the football team...not that USF shouldnt be the favorite and win....But maybe your basketball team might like to play our football team... ;D

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

USFFan

I'm sure the team is...

I guess I am more amazed at how much enthusiasm and "smack" and bravado is being displayed by ECU...this is their Super Bowl.  I guess that's only natural.

SuperBowl....come on....its a bowl game.  We have been in games bigger for us than this one...Please dont take some college students talking BS as the fan base at ECU...We know that USF is the better team and you guys have whooped our arses 3 times...but the game will be decided on the field...I think you will be suprised by the talent we have and look forward to meeting you guys in BHM.