We have no chance

Mission9

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,759
  • Content Count:  17,674
  • Days Won:  13

Beautiful thought. You should use that line at a bar sometime.

;D..... iT'S REALLY CLOSE TO BEING A FACT

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mission9

• StillJonesing

• Kyle76

• twillybull

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

-ECU has more tradition, USF has none.  True, the fact that USF beat Pitt and Syracuse this year (former national champs) means nothing. ECU is right up there with USC, Michigan, Texas, Penn St., Alabama.  ::)

Hello! This is 2006, beating the 1959 National Champs (Cuse) - a team which only won 1 BE game in the past two years....and the 1980 National Champs - a team which only won 2 games in the BE this year - is hardly some thing to thump one's chest over.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

-ECU has more tradition, USF has none.  True, the fact that USF beat Pitt and Syracuse this year (former national champs) means nothing. ECU is right up there with USC, Michigan, Texas, Penn St., Alabama.  ::)

Hello! This is 2006, beating the 1959 National Champs (Cuse) - a team which only won 1 BE game in the past two years....and the 1980 National Champs - a team which only won 2 games in the BE this year - is hardly some thing to thump one's chest over.

You're right.  How about beating the #7 team in the nation on the road?  How about ECU losing to UAB?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

East Carolina is a $hithole. That town smells like my bathroom after I take a big $hit.

Not familiar with your personal habits, but I've been by the armpit that is ECU , and it's a dump, a destination only if one is lost.   Plus, dry county, I believe.

The true question is, what athlete wakes up one morning and says, "****, I want to go be an East Carolina Pirate"?  Answer, one nobody else wants.  

If we don't kick these guys asses as purple as their logo, shame on us.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

lets put it this way, when I think of powerhouse football programs in DI-A, ECU doesn't even make make my top 25.

They don't make my top 75.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Days Won:  2

Um, you just backed up my point.  Tradition is overrated.  What matters is who is winning today.  Our victories over those two carry no more or less weight than them winning games in the 90's when USF was 1AA.

We are doomed.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  78

Not familiar with your personal habits, but I've been by the armpit that is ECU , and it's a dump, a destination only if one is lost.   Plus, dry county, I believe.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again, moron.

The true question is, what athlete wakes up one morning and says, "****, I want to go be an East Carolina Pirate"?  Answer, one nobody else wants.  

Yeah, jerkoff, everyone wants to be a South Florida Bull (Who? Where? When did they get a team?).

Shame on you, indeed.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Content Count:  19,800
  • Days Won:  213

I enjoyed my trips to ECU in the past. I don't have anything nasty to say about them.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
East Carolina is a $hithole. That town smells like my bathroom after I take a big $hit.

That's really lacking in class.  Big time.  Plus, it's just weak.

There are plenty of things we can bust on these guys for (especially the dweebs who come on here and talk trash), so let's keep it clean and relevant......Please?

Thanks.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Wrong, wrong and wrong again, moron.

Yeah, jerkoff, everyone wants to be a South Florida Bull (Who? Where? When did they get a team?).

Shame on you, indeed.

Enough players wanted to go there so that we were able to knock of the #7 team in the country.