We are munchkins???   Whats up Doc?

LakeBull

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,428
  • Content Count:  98,374
  • Days Won:  490

This is the first I have read this thread (had to see how a post about munchkins could go 5 pages) - it's funny.  I didn't think there was much personality in the McNeese contingent, but these boys are absolutely entertaining.  A little phony, but funny.  Are there any more McNeese fans or is it just you guys?  Either way, welcome to TheBullsPen.com Message Board.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FormerPokeCenter

• Matt

• Prominentwon

• McNeese72

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  48
  • Days Won:  0

No cop out..., this is just preseason.  

No sense bringing the A game before the conference wars start, ya know?

A decent play or two every now and again is all that's necessary to keep polished.  Later in the season, once the level of competition increases, then I'll play the varsity for the whole game...

Right now, I'm just cruising through a tune-up  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,958
  • Days Won:  436

First, If I were mad, the level of vitriol would be much, much higher and the commentary would be directly personally not generally.  In this case the collective "you" would be come the specific "you."

Second, if my post read like a thesis paper to a USF alum, well, that both speaks volumes AND for itself.  

Third, as to the notion that a figurative threat made earlier could become a literal reality, I'll have to wait until I'm over my convulsive fits of laughter before responding specifically.  The short version is that my earlier post about a possible dissociative reality perception problem has been conclusively proven.

Yes I type better than you.  No, that doesn't mean you'd be able to kick my ass.  It's like Saturday's game.  You actually have to play it to find out who wins.  Don't automatically assume that you're in a position to beat a guy up simply because he's more articulate than you  ;)

Any of you old timers remember Professor Irwin Corey? We've found what happened to him ......   ;)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  48

Nothing happened to Irwin Corey, thank you very much, he's alive and well (well, as alive and well as one can be at 92)  but I am not he.

However, as a fan of the good Professor (and World's Leading Authority) I will accept the comparison as a compliment whether it was intended that way or not...

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Second, if my post read like a thesis paper to a USF alum, well, that both speaks volumes AND for itself.  

this guy does have a serious problem with this whole literal and figurative thing doesn't he.

is this how you normally talk in everyday conversation?  haha....you are funny.  less then 50 hours till you can shut your mouth and witness what we have been trying to warn you about.

and yes, just because you are trying to prove something to yourself and the usf fans by coming on here and rambling with as many multi-syllabal words as possible doesn't mean that i can automatically kick your ass.  but likewise, it also doesn't mean that i couldn't.   ;D

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

"podunk" lousiana complex

LouIsiana.  "Lou"siana is how the podunks in the middle of the woods say it.  Funny I heard mudhole when all Florida is, is one big swamp.  Pot, meet kettle.

sorry i didnt go back and double check for typos.  this is just a message board that i look at in my downtime.  it is not my sole purpose of being.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

This is our story from last season.. May have to save and enlarge to read...

That is crazy/insane and should be a reminder that Tampa is very vunerable.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,213

professor_irwin_corey.jpg

"HOWEVER... The Bulls are just a warm-up for the stiffer competition encountered in our conference games."

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

Obviously you didn't read my post.  Like I said the Mcneese posters who posted initially were fine.  It was not until you started with your "poor lil us...wink, wink"  rhetoric that you got annoying.  Yes that is talking trash.  You're acting like you can hang.  you can't.

BTW, "that offense of ours" put FORTY (40) on Rutgers last year, at Rutgers. You've already been schooled about the Syracuse shutout.  I suggest you do your homework before running smack again.  

Hopefully you'll be here to discuss your "poor lil 1AA team" after Saturday.  

I'm a little late considering this thread has taken a turn for one of your posters being "the I'm too cool to be on a message board, but I'm on it anyway" but, what do you want a cookie?

Syracuse didn't win a game last year, so yes....in a sense they were shutout.  They were horrible.  So shutting out a winless team, isn't much of a stepping stone to the world of greatness that USF obviously calls home.  :-?

Yeah, "that offense" scored a 45 points on a defense that gave up an average of 25 PPG.  That "offense that could muster 10 points against UConn.

You guys could muster 1 win against any kind of competition last year and that was a fluke.  Lost to a team that isn't anywhere near being a "respectable" BCS football school.

USF beat Louisville (which I'm sure you guys will stick onto that for about 6 more years), Florida A&M, UCF, Rutgers, Syracuse, and Cincinnati.  I'm not speaking as a I-AA fan anymore. I'll go ahead and speak as an LSU fan now.  I just want to know where the hell USF has any room to talk about being a "great program" that can compete MAJOR BCS Conferences.  Louisville and West Virginia are the only teams in that conference that can actually say they are a dangerous team.  West Virginia took it to Georgia in the Sugar Bowl.  Props to them.  

Go ahead, get your big head about beating a I-AA team and have fun getting raped for the rest of the year.  (If I'm wrong later on, I'll come back and eat as much crow as possible, but I doubt I'll have to)